Who else had to turn the A/C on?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well it was around 80 freakin degrees here today and had to turn the a/c on! It's 11 pm right now and that mofo just kicked on again......Winter in Louisiana is awesome!

Yea, weather here is good sometimes. but when we have a 50degree difference in 24 hours, it kinda sucks.

You all suck. :angry::)

We don't even get a proper winter. Just this in-between crap. 5c and grey.

had the ac on all day what is winter anyway a few chilly days with semi low humidity

its -15 right now...

its up and down here, I'm switching back and forth from ac to heat every few days. damn texas weather...

well in Reno saturday it was 55 so My son and I built a track in the back yard so sunday i could destroy him with my new slayer.... sunday it snowed so we went to the movies instead... Today it is 17 f

this blows I feel for you guys that are -12

the nice thing about -15 degree weather is that when its above zero it actually feels warm.

i just blew coffee out my nose.. that was pretty funny

lol, I thought 26 deg was kinda warm yesterday.....

man if it were 26 here i would probably be in shorts. The thing that sucks is my room is an oven. I've been sleeping with the window wide open with no covers or shirt on. It makes for a rough transition with these 8am classes.

i am sweatin my balls off today i had to come in and put the ac on high

Yea, well I'm out in this crap with my 35lb belt on, and wrapped in a bullet proof/resistant jacket......

yep I'm sittin here enjoyin my ac turn on the cruiser

lol, i still gotta get in and out to write tickets, speaking of, 57 in a 40. be right back.

We've got white stuff on the ground and it's about 19. Got the Revo ready for some ice bashing later.

Back