which body do you recommend?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i need a new body to go on my new NTC3. I DO NOT want a honda accord or dodge stratus body. Can anyone suggest a body that is kewl, but yet still legal to race with. Also, can I cut out the driver side window for my pull starter, and be ROAR legal? Or is the only cut I am allowed to do, in the front window for engine cooling? Help me out folks, gonna buy a body today after work.

There are tons of cool bodies out there. HPI and Pro-Line seems to be the most popular and offer a ton of different styles. NC pointed you at ROAR which outlines their body rules. I also like the new Trinity Reference bodies are pretty nice, but they may creep into your "no Stratus" rule....

If you are looking for good handling bodies, look at the proline bodies. They are not as accurate when it comes to makeing the body look like the real car they are modeled after, but they are designed for aerodynamics.

I highly sugest HPI i have a hpi lambo murcielago body but its durable and it slices thru the air but..i doubt its roar legal. HPI makes good bodies and very realistic at that. can't go wrong with HPI bodies...

-Kellen:confused:

well, I ended up getting the new HPI Nissan Silvia Daisen JTCC body. Put about 6 coats of pacta racing orange on it, with a base coat of white. Looks really good. I love HPI bodies - they just seem to fit and look great! I will take some picstures of it tonight and post them as well as the ones of my RC10GT. Thanks for your help guys!

BTW - My first race ever is next saturday and sunday here in orlando FL so everyone wish me luck - I am gonna smoke em!

Good luck in the race! I really like HPI bodies, they have the best detailed bodies I have seen. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Good luck on that race!can't wait to see your car!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

good luck.

show us what you come up with. If you have to cut and paint it, I'd like to hear how it went. I would like to try the same one of these days.

Back