where can i get tyre glue?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harry

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hi guys need your help,
where could i get tyre glue?

amainhobbies.com look for the Pro-Line CA glue. it works wonders for my tires.

You can find the Cyano-Acrylate (CA) glue can be purchased at most department stores. You will want to use a thinner type not a gel to glue the tires to the rims.

hi guys need your help,
where could i get tyre glue?

Just about any online R/C shop will carry it but I'd check your LHS first as it's an almost given they will have it as well.

Almost any thin Cyano-Acrylate CA glue will work. I get mine from my LHS but I have also used Krazy Glue with no problems.

:Washington_National:redbuggy:

Just about any online R/C shop will carry it but I'd check your LHS first as it's an almost given they will have it as well.

Agreed.

Always check with your lhs for anything you need before looking online. You'll then have the benefit of having it now, and you can support your local businesses.

Another thing with local shops, at least with mine, is that if you go in and order a part they normally don't stock, they'll order two or three, so they have it for you the next time you break it. That's how my lhs stocks their rc inventory.