Where can I get a nos bottle like this one? (for show only)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

echelon6

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Check this out:
[ame]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3N1acULk3Fo&feature=related[/ame]

Wondering where I can snag one of these bottles to strap on my car purely for bling purposes?

The youtube comments say ebay but I searched ebay of several countries with no luck... :(

lololnos would be funny
thanks for the lighter suggestion, i guess that's the closest to what i was looking for. I'll keep an eye out for a blue one

As for the 1/24 one... :hehe:

I have also seen a toy scuba diver at walmart for like 5 bucks, with some blue paint and a sticker, his air tank would be perfect.

Nothing screams BAD AZZ more than having a "Scuba Steve" strapped onto your rig!
scuba_steve.jpg

Sorry, made me think of that Adam Sandler movie...

Good idea though. Now just to find a Scuba Steve doll...

Down with the sickness? Isn't it the band Disturbed =/.

Edit: Yeah, it is. Disturbed - Down with the sickness.

Last edited:
Go to your LGS (Local grocery store) and buy a bottle of NOS energy drink. After chugging it down, stick that bottle into your car.

It's made by MIP.
Tower, A main, eBay, all the big suppliers carry them.

Just Google MIP Boost Bottle.

You can also get one like this, twice the size of the MIP, and beautiful carbon fiber. 2 1/4" from tip to base.

Boost_Bottle.jpg

Rolex, you aren't seriously recomending a boost bottle?

Those are notoriously bad, and cause air leaks and lean conditions. I would completely avoid a boost bottle at all cost.

Nah if it costs that much and also requires me to drill holes here and there then I'll pass. I just wanted something bling for my car haha Thanks for the suggestions though

Rolex, you aren't seriously recomending a boost bottle?

Those are notoriously bad, and cause air leaks and lean conditions. I would completely avoid a boost bottle at all cost.

Ur forgetting, rolex doesn't start his rigs. He'd probably just hook it up with a blow off valve, put a switch on the shelf, and say hey yall watch this, PSHHHHHHT, and do a pressure release.:p:

Back