Wheels aren't spinning freely

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt King

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a HSP 1/8 buggy
When I spin one of my back wheels, my two front wheels spin but my other back wheel will not spin.
Please help, I want to be able to run my buggy

I've checked all the pins,when I take off the back wheel it spins freely like all the other wheels, but as soon as I put the actual wheel on it won't spin

Sounds like you've narrowed it down to one wheel . check.the the pin behind your hub. Check your bearings or bushings. Sounds like it's over tightening and putting shaft in a bind. Make sure wheel is not Bent and that nothing is binding on inside of wheel.

It could have something to do with the hub or the bearings ,because when the wheel is tighten against the wheel hex & pin ,the
pressure of that ,should stop at the wheel hex & pin ,so that being said ,then the hub bearings are being sucked further past
the ridge or lip inside the hub that keeps the bearing in place , in which is probably broken down from over tightening the wheel!

I would say ,replace the bearing hub!....:thumbs-up: