Wheel Extenders

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbiez111

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
do you already have wheels with a wider off set like the stablemaxx rims from rpm?

no its pretty much stock

well before you go and put wheel extenders on try out the stablemaxx rims, I havent tried the wheel extenders personally because i think of them as a weak link where it needs to be strong at the axle carriers they would probably break or bend after a few good days of bashing JMHO

i have the ones that are 1 inch extensions there is actually a web site you can buy them from it is www.wheelextensions.com i have been running them for a little while so far no problems except make sure you put lock tight onto the screws. Nothing broken yet been jumping so big stuff last week. So i would recommend them.

i got the 1.5 inch wheel extenders on my t maxx. i'm new to this hobby and those were the firt up grade i got. i haven't had a problem yet been bashing on my truck every day for a week now and nada damn thing has hapen. and yeah put locktite on them or your wheets will fly off use the blue stuff