Whats your New Years Resolution?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeabajuice

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Happy New Years! Whats your New Years resolution? Mine is to be nicer to my family and friends. And to do a little better in school.

Mine is to find a better job because it's time to go out that door. LOL

Mine is back on the diet train and drop 15 pounds.

Stop smoking and start school to be some sort of engineer that uses alot of CNC milling machines :D

My band and I have collectively joined up on our resolution.. lol. We're going to try and get in to the 105.9 the X winter rock showcase this year.. lots of goodies for winning. Also to play more shows and get our name out there. :banana::cool::wheee:

My band and I have collectively joined up on our resolution.. lol. We're going to try and get in to the 105.9 the X winter rock showcase this year.. lots of goodies for winning. Also to play more shows and get our name out there. :banana::cool::wheee:

Speaking of your band my friend and dont mean to fade OT, but do you guys have a single or any type of demo CD released? I would love to hear your guy's stuff for sure.

Speaking of your band my friend and dont mean to fade OT, but do you guys have a single or any type of demo CD released? I would love to hear your guy's stuff for sure.
. Yes we do. I can mail you one if you pm me your address. Also the demo can be heard on www.unsigned.com/wintersdescent. There is also a new song on there that is not on the demo called beyond the wreckage. It's not studio quality, but we post rough tracks there from time to time to see how our followers like it.

Quit smoking on fathers day last year which was great but now I gotta do somethin about the 30pack I have where my 6pack used to be. Just try to eat healthier and smarter I guess..... Someone get me a ringding!!!

My resolution was to spend more time playing with RC "toys."

I'm resolving to get off workers comp, get a real job, put some great time into RC and hit the gym! Gotta do it! Wish me luck! Good luck to all of you!

My new years resolution is to learn and understand DLNA and UPNP devices and how to make them all work in harmony. I am working on building a computer to store all of my media and then stream it to which ever TV in the house I would like. So if put my nose to the grindstone.... maybe I will learn something new.

Tom

To finish up the degree I've been slowly chipping away at and graduate this spring. To get back to my work out program that I've been slack on the past month, and read at least one book a month. Yes, books. :D

work harder, make more money, buy more Rc stuff, find a new way to hide it from the wife!

Get the wife involved in RC, and then you won't have to hide it; just the checkbook.....

Mine saw how much fun I was having and I havent gotten my AX10 back yet. She gave me the T4 back.....cause she broke it and wanted me to fix it. The nerve......Its like having another kid only with benefits!

1920x1080

On both monitors. :D

Back