What's your favorite Electric RC that you own/owned?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked my TC3.
It was, and probably still is an awesome touring car.

My traxxas Bandit WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOO That's the best electric I've ever ownwed,j/k my old FT B3,i miss that buggy.

I've had many. My favorite was my rustler. I had a novak rooster esc, a trinity speedgem diamond motor, and a couple other things. That truck performed more cartwheels and flips than a high school cheerleader tryout and I broke NOTHING. I've really bashed this truck and nothing has broken. I might add that I head on'ed into a tree.

I traded it today for an E-maxx which I will probably grow to like just as much or more.

Pics:
Nasty E-maxx to the left and my Spic and span T-maxx on the right.
(I must add that as of right now the T-Maxx is my B A B Y.)
01010032.gif

My fav is the CRC T-fource. Much like the carpet knife except that the t-fource uses a t-plate. Low maintainance and built like a tank. 2 wheel drive but turned on a dime. Taught me how to be more precise with throttle control and steering. Then again, 1/12 electric pan cars force you to be more precise.

mine would have to be my old XXX-T(mf1) with a novak brushless wish i still had it! my new favorite is my RC18t with a mamba 6800 with 3 cell li-po and all the FT hop-ups all i can say its FAST lol

My Golden Arrow, I had like 12 of them for parts. I'm starting to like my TC3 alot though!! It's a blast in the parking lot.

Well i have only played with one, my dad's RC10L, til i get my clod built.

Mine is the RC10 with the Gold tub chassis & the RC18

My 1st ever electric rc is still my favourite it was a Marui Hunter back in about 83-4-5 ish, I'd love to find a decent or NIB one. If anyone has one let me know!

I used to have an electric evader, but my batteries went to fast due to grass driving. That was ok. The only other electric car I have is my on-road TT-01 that I drift with. That is really fun.

I am really enjoying my Losi XXX right now. I have the XXXT MF anc a Rustler, and a few nitro vehicles such as the Mugen MBX 5 and an Adam Drake XXXNT but I'm enjoying the elctric the best right now. I'm not one of those set up guys, I just throw it on the track and race and I can hold my own, even win a few races at our local club.

So all in all, my XXX Until my BK2 comes in.

I've owned Losi ST's up to the XX, and AE ST's up to the T3, but have sold 'em all and still have two original AE 10T's which I will probably never get rid of. They are still my favorite electric truck. :D
I've modded these with carbon fiber chassis stiffeners that make them a completely different animal.

Along the lines of Rocknbil... My favorite was my RC10T that I had put EVERY hopup on... Pretty much the only stock parts were the shocks and the steering knuckles. I miss that truck...

I traded it off about 7 years ago for a Losi XXT graphite-plus... Last I heard, the guy I traded it to sold it to a kid, who promptly smashed it right into a curb, and busted the graphite chassis (yes, graphite chassis.... cut the nose down on a buggy chassis to make it fit). Sad, because that truck was rolling history... It had the RPM hydra drive adapter (don't knock it, that clutch was underrated) on it, all lunsfords, etc.... *sigh*

Now I have my T3,B3,GT,Storm and Tmaxx... They're all my favorites, but they'll never replace the ol' T...

Next stop; touring and pan cars :D

My electric TC3 was my favorite.
I sold all of my electrics except for my 12 scale.
Thats brand new and never used.
I might post that in the for sale forum now that I think of it.

I just picked up a used X-maxx and for now, it is my favorite. Stone stock, but I have a few upgrades planned.

This is an old thread, but I like the topic. Surprised it didn't get more traction. Back in 2005, this was RCNitroTalk.com... perhaps that's why?

So far, my favorite is my brushless revo 2.0.
The ERBEv1 was my first electric truck I got back in 12/23/2016 (early Christmas present from my wife).
Stampede 4x4 vxl - 02/13/2017
Converted my jato 2.5 to brushless - 04/29/2017
Savage flux HP - 08/07/2017
Outcast 6S - 07/26/2018 (first new truck since my aftershock in 2007!)
Converted my ERBEv1 to a v2 via a used roller off ebay - 07/26/2019

Then the ERBEv2 quickly became a favorite. Since it's predecessor was my first... it will always be a favorite of mine. Helps that it's been pretty tough so far (with a few key upgrades) and a recent install of a max6/2050kv motor should make this coming year even more fun! I have the same system in my outcast 6s now too, so will see how they compare.

If I didn't have the eJato, I'd get a rustler 4x4 vxl.
IF I didn't have the stampede 4x4, I'd get the maxx 4S.

I ran out of room, so to get something else, something has to go... looking at my nitro savage x and thinking it may find a better home with someone else... lol! I doubt I'll ever part with my 2 nitro revo's. Too much time/effort/money in those things and now they are pretty bulletproof.

In the late 80's I had a myriad of electric vehicles. Mostly just toy grade stuff, I was young, poor, but would save up for weeks, even months to scrape up enough spare cash to grab the latest Nikko or Tyco buggy. I had a 1/16 Nikko Turbo Panther and a Tyco Turbo Hopper, and I think the mini(1/20) Turbo Hopper. The Tyco was definitely the better of the two 1/16th scales. But really I always dreamed of getting a Kyosho Ultima, just couldn't afford it. A friend gave me a Golden Arrow, which at the time seemed stupid fast. Another friend gave me a bunch of spare Tamiya parts, and I wound up building a tube framed custom 540 powered buggy from it using pvc, hot glue, etc. That thing was actually pretty cool, I made a body using thin plexiglass and a blow torch. It didn't hold up too well though, the gearbox I made kept exploding apart.

Eventually I had a career and actual money, but hadn't been doing much RC(still had a lot of my cars though). I was in Walmart or something in the late 90's and saw a Nikko Super Dictator and bought it. That thing was a lot of fun, and I used it quite a lot. At some point over the next few years I gave away all of my RC's as gifts to kids in the family or friends. Some years later I went to a Monster Jam event, and in the intermission I saw a bunch of T-maxx's and Savages and a whole new world opened up to me - nitro monster trucks.

If I ever do get another electric, it'll be a Kyosho Ultima re-issue, to fulfill the dreams of my youth :) As for my favorite that I actually owned, the Super Dictator, hands down.

Back