What's your favorite Electric RC that you own/owned?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Mine would be the Koyosho Twin Force. Like a dummy I sold it :hammer:

twin4bb.jpg

twinback2oi.jpg

Mine is my Rustler very dependable little truck and barley every breaks!

Nice Clod Is that a Z4? FastEddy I like them all also but that Twin Force is a real monster! Here is a link to a few other rc's I have had. Just click where it says pics, there is 4 pages.

http://groups.msn.com/PetersToybox

BADNBADN I had the same Ofna wheels on my extended TLT

MUGEN BULLDOG AWDS.....most fun RC I ever had.....could do 4ft circles at full speed....used to kill my buddies RC10s w/ it.....but this was back before there were pistol Tx......and the batts were rated at 1200mah....we would overamp em w/ like 10amp charges...sometimes they'd melt the plastic cases......life was much simpler (grammar?) back then.....

I think it would have been my XX-t CR when I had it. Thing was a blast to drive till I got into Nitro. Wish I had some pics of it to reminisce and share with you guys.

I like my mini-t, but I don't drive it much. Actually, the last electric that I really indulged in was a mid-1980's Associated RC12E that I used to race. Long before touring cars and even before ESC's for that matter. Things sure have changed since then.

RC12e.500.jpg

Last edited:
the 12i was the bomb back then wasn't it??? the E was the lower model I think...those things were little rockets...I watch the carpet races and wish I had a track near here.....those things are way too cool....and you stay in the A/C while you race..LOL....is that a pic of one you have candyman?

I think if I had Nc,s Clod that would be my favorite too :) That thing is awesome!!!

I haven't really had an electric for years, with the exception of the Stampede that i've rebuilt for my nephew. LOL But, I'd have to say my favorite was the Traxxas SRT that I raced, which I converted to Nitro at least 9 years ago. LOL

my current favorite is my 1/12 scale carpet knife. the maintenance is low and i can race it rain or shine indoors. i just finished building my xray t1fk05. if the weather holds up it will take its maiden race this sunday. the body is in it's final stages of painting. once diver comes back from vacation, i will post a pic of it finished.

Plaidfish said:
the 12i was the bomb back then wasn't it??? the E was the lower model I think...those things were little rockets...I watch the carpet races and wish I had a track near here.....those things are way too cool....and you stay in the A/C while you race..LOL....is that a pic of one you have candyman?
Actually the 12i came out after the 12e. It had recesses in the fiberglass chassis plate that acted as "shocks". It was the poop for a while.
Unfortunately that one is not mine. If I look for a bit and make a call to my brother I bet I have enough parts to make 2 or 3...

The only electric I've ever had is my mini-t and I love it... it's a blast around the house, I think I'm gonna take it outside today since I recently got better springs so it won't bottom out all the time. I've been thinking about getting a micro rs4 sometime in the future as well.

mine is the e-maxx ... and my dad has to be without a dout .... is the clodbuster with the new era frame .... it had a evx esc.. titan motors ... and my brothers i a tlt-1 with you all will be happy to know that he is geting 1 tomorrow...lol thanks curtis

I just got the E-Maxx this past weekend and took a trip down to NC. I didn't want to carry the Nitro equipment so my son and I have been having a great time with the E-Maxx. When I get a charger for the 7-cell battery I will be able to test the Venom Mini-Giant. I read many places it should run for quit a while but mine eats AA batts.

BTW - I did bring the Nitro MT but havn't ran it yet

Back