Whats wrong?!?!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lochie

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey everybody,
i have a gv dominator with a Powerforce 25 ABC/R motor, i have just recently had it race tuned but someting is very wrong. at first in ran beutifully and started first time every time, no primeing or anything. over the past week it has changed dramatically though it will start easy enough but when ever it gets to a sertain amount of revs it just koncks out. i have marked where he has put the jets and have had a play with them, how ever it still does it, same amount of revs no matter where the jets are and no matter where the throttle trim is. i really really need help!!!

Sounds like an air leak. Check the fuel lines, tank cap and exhaust system first.

You might also want to seal everything on the motor just to make sure you don't get an air leak.

Start over with a new plug, check for leaks first. Tighten all the screws on the engine, be gentle with the carb neck screw. Very little torque is needed. Check everything rubber and plastic for leaks. It's getting too lean on top end, overheating and starving out for fuel.

Back