Whats the dumbist thing you did to your maxx?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike c.

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I let my dad drive it. He wonted to go off my skateboard ramp and i said no and flipped the ramp over and went wot into the ramp! no damage thou excaept alot of scraches on the bumper. My brother couldn't stop laghing:OMG:

The dumbest thing I ever did with my maxx was jump it over my car. I had been jumping it off of a snow pile a lot and was comfortable with my ability to land correctly. My friend and I built a ramp.. and I took it a few times to get a feeling for the distance. I then measured my car.. and marked that on the ground to see if I could clear it, and I did, by 3'. So next I parked my car right next to the ramp, put plywood over the back window and went for it. I made it with no damage.. but when my truck was about halfway.. I saw that it was only about 6" above my car... and freaked me out.. :)

wasn't with my tmaxx but nitro rustler i was showing off for the old lady smacked the nieghbors lamp post broke shoke tower and front hub

Rob

Last edited:
I got another one, I let my brother drive it went WOT ternd slam on the brakes and it kartweld like 20 times i was like8-0

lol you guys crack me up:stupid: :spam :doh:

i remember there was this one time when we fond a gaint drit pile like at this web site www.slyboy.com/Videos.htm go down and click on "devil's tower" it's a awsome vid:thumbsup:

Let it sit in the garage for the last two months without even firing it up...

Originally posted by HugeGuy
The dumbest thing I ever did with my maxx was jump it over my car. I had been jumping it off of a snow pile a lot and was comfortable with my ability to land correctly. My friend and I built a ramp.. and I took it a few times to get a feeling for the distance. I then measured my car.. and marked that on the ground to see if I could clear it, and I did, by 3'. So next I parked my car right next to the ramp, put plywood over the back window and went for it. I made it with no damage.. but when my truck was about halfway.. I saw that it was only about 6" above my car... and freaked me out.. :)
Kinda like this?
4.jpg

The first time I did a complete back flip and landed it.. all others after that... well:rolleyes: but now I have my brake adjusted so now I can tap on them to level me out.. I try to get some better ones this weekend:D

but people have told me that geos suck:madface:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET AIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

That one gets three bananas!

Originally posted by Mike c.
but people have told me that geos suck:madface:
Who cares whether they suck or not, 53 miles to the gallon when prices of gas are doubled from when I started driving I'd take a car that could get me from point a to point b and nothing more but got 50 miles to the gallon. Heck, I'd settle for 25 miles to the gallon.

well, i sapoes your right. :music:

Back