whats the best 1/10 scale stadium

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperMaxx83

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well i have a rustler with a 2.5r in it and i race it every weekend and it coming to the end of it without spending alot of money to fix everything in it now so i am wondering what everybody out there likes the best for raceing and witch is the best out there also i dont want a jato or nothing i can't race off road tracks also parts avaiblity would help also and where to find the prices on it i have enough to get what i want (price is no problem) well guys thanx also i have my eyes on a xxxnt sport rtr ll best price I've found is 349.95 anyone find it cheaper and is this a good truck?

i love my rusty, but it did take $500 to get it this way! if you have to change get the XXX-NT for price or a mugen MST-1 for performance. if you havnt changed the shocks on your rusty than dont sell it yet, get some good losi or associated shocks for it and then decide, i made the same decision as you, somebody else told me this, i changed the shocks and springs, and now i love my rusty.

Dann

I say go with a AE GT. Yes its a dated design, but its still winning races over the new losi. Its as durable as they come for a st. Another thing would be parts availabliity, if you can't get the parts quick its not worth buying it.

I had a rusty and now I have an RC10GT and LOVE it. It's fast and easy to fix when it does seldomly break.

i have changed my shocks about 20 different times and i still can't get that thing to handle very good and like i said it hjust started handling like poop in the last few months so i think its time to get a new one

cool, i havnt been too woried about my handling, i go ok a club events, but yeah if your gettin a new one the gt's are pretty awesome, but get the factory team one and use the engine out of your rusty (if that doesn't have enough power nothing will!), and your current radio gear. this will save you heaps in the long run.

Dann

i would say stick to either the losi or the rc10gt, i'm selling my gt if your interested in a used one (I'm just trying out some different classes, no one here races 10th scale truck)

but either of those are great trucks

the mst-1 is good also but hard to get parts for. (mugen)

dannthenitroman said:
use the engine out of your rusty (if that doesn't have enough power nothing will!)

I find that funny. I think the 2.5 doesn't hold a candle to my Collari .32 in my GT, but thats just me... :rolleyes:

pffft

traxxas 2.5>collari .32 :arrr: :jk:

i personally don't like the 2.5 at all I've had too many bad experiences with them.

.21- hahahahaha very funny, I've got a o.s. .12 cv-r and can't getall of its power down.
also what would you say the top speed of the .32

Dann

well i went out and bought a new xxxnt rtr ll sport and havnt had the chance to break it in yet but i think i will like it and my lhs has all the parts i need in stock and if not then he can get them in a few days also is there anything that goes wrong with these things so i know what to get for back up thanx alot guys for the help with picking one up also rc10 when you going to get a video og that thing running

sweettell us what u think when its tuned, i need a 'next' car now iv ealmost grown out of the rusty (but i still love it).

Dann

Back