What's going on?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in
SchrodeMode

SchrodeMode

Hardcore RCNT User
Active Military
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Anyone been in contact with Robin? I've sent him a few emails but haven't had any responses. I'd like to get a pipe for my 801XT build, as well as my Rusty.

HPI-Killer

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I emailed him about 6 weeks ago about modding a .32 mill and a custom race pipe and never responded to me... Thats odd hope all is well.

Phatsavage

Phatsavage

RCNT Racer
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I have been in contact with him about 2 weeks ago the best thing to do is call him he works in the gas and oil field and a lot of time he has no service just keep trying. I'm he him do a picco boost 28 and ordered a side bleed pipe.

DreamMachine

DreamMachine

RCNT Talkaholic
Active Military
Like mentioned he does have another job right now thats taking up a lot of time. He will respond to all emails. Hes just super busy at the moment.

Alexander_0_1

Alexander_0_1

"Roads, where we're going we don't need roads"
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Yup, leave him a message or drop him an e-mail. Right now is sorta the busiest time for oil and gas in Alberta, with spring clean up, new drills, and re-completes that have to be finished before full thaw.

SchrodeMode

SchrodeMode

Hardcore RCNT User
Active Military
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I'll try shooting another message his way. I sent the first back in February and the second in March.

E

Extreme RC Mods

RCTalk Vendor!
RCTalk Vendor
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
I'm back. Things were slow enough that I thought I could handle a full time job for a bit to make some extra cash. Unfortunately a few guys quite so I ended up screaming busy and missed two rotations of days off while getting slammed with orders. I did my best to keep up with emails and what not but I just couldn't get to them all, my sincerest apologies to those who did not get reply's. I have since made some changes and am back in the shop full time, so if anyone has any further inquiries that didn't hear back from me, feel free to try again and I'll do my best to answer then in short order. Thank you.

Robin.

hamz9561

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Veteran
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I'm glad you're okay, Robin. We've been missing your sage advice on tuning nitros.

E

Extreme RC Mods

RCTalk Vendor!
RCTalk Vendor
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
Thanks hamz, I'm just about caught up and plan to spend more time around here.

G

gablett

Gone - bye bye.
RC Driving Style
Submitted my order beginning of the week and waiting to hear back. Stoked to get this pipe as I have heard so many good things about your work.

G

gablett

Gone - bye bye.
RC Driving Style
Still have not heard a word on my order. Would really like to get it paid and submitted so I know I'm in line for a pipe.

Nitrotrout

Nitrotrout

Nitro Junkie
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
@gablett You're probably better off sending an email or phone call.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gablett

Gone - bye bye.
RC Driving Style
@gablett You're probably better off sending an email or phone call.
Yea I did that. Several days ago. A day or so after I placed the order.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gablett

Gone - bye bye.
RC Driving Style
I just talked to him and he is having email problems, so he can't respond to anyone. Called and got the order submitted, should be shipped mid next week he says.

E

Extreme RC Mods

RCTalk Vendor!
RCTalk Vendor
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
Yeah, we did some changes to the email system and ran into a couple issues. There is still the random problem but most of the bugs should be worked out now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Gav

Gav

RCNT Member
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Hay robin I placed an order last week some time #708 order no I sent the money to your account just wondering if you revived it thanks mate ( Received an email thanks robin)

Last edited:
O

outlaw525

Gone - bye bye.
RC Driving Style
Ordered and paid for a pipe July 31st and thats the last I've heard. Sent several emails with no response. Any way to get an ETA or an update?

Nitrotrout

Nitrotrout

Nitro Junkie
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
Ordered and paid for a pipe July 31st and thats the last I've heard. Sent several emails with no response. Any way to get an ETA or an update?
Par for the course buddy..Give it a month or two. :mustache:

O

outlaw525

Gone - bye bye.
RC Driving Style
Just talked to him on the phone and he said it will be going out today or tomorrow. Cool.