whats a good buggy???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGT8.0owner

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
hey guys i need some help deciding on a good buggy to buy. It doesn't really matter on price.Just want a really good buggy for racing it'll probobly never get bashed.

Well you can get the 8ight 1.0 dirt cheap right now. Losipartshouse.com has it for 279$.

Associated, Kyosho, Hong Nor, Xray, Mugen and Hobao all make great competative buggys. It all comes down to which ones you can get parts for, and which one you like.

Castor ex1 brushless ;)

If I were to buy a strictly race buggy I'd go with the Losi. My #2 pick would be Associated. If money was no big deal I'd go Xray.

how much r the xray buggies i've never heard of the b4 i'm kinda new to the hobbie does somone have a link?

The new Losi 2.0 and X-ray buggies are sweet. The diffs are spring loaded and make them corner exetremely good.
The RC8 would be my next choice. Very driver friendly buggies. The drivetrain holds up very well on them. The only problem with the RC8 is the steering tie-rod ends will weaken and break if you crash a lot. Cheap and easy to fix.

Back