whatever blah blah blah

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niffken

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have never done anything wrong at this site. (ok some risky posts but nothing to bad). Then I made a very CLEAN bash against oq and holmi and a certain mod (who was on the rag at the time and is afraid of oq and holmi) came in like i was the devil. I call it selective censoring. Then to add fuel to the fire you , Woodie, go and tell everyone that bushbarber is me! Now that i am telling it like it is, your mad??? Your nuts and to think i am going to stop now...you have no clue. There are going to be vids from every walk of life in alll different forums including rc forums bashing you and your site. People, say what you want, do what you want, But i am going to dedicate all my servers to bashing this place. I will have all kinds of vid all over the web. People dont forget to look at kazza next week. Do a search for niffken or rcnitrotalk. The newest will be there, and no one can do a thing about it. Again it looks like 1 single mod is going to spoil it for the rest of the gang. I tried to make this site less boaring but it seems my efforts were not liked by certain people. Now it is time for niffken to have real fun and enjoy himself ....bashing the lame rcnitrotalk.

your best bet is to hack me and shut me down. But then again i log every packet that comes in and out of my network!!!

Niffken waists a HUGE part of his day trying to get a rise out of us which is ok if you have nothing better to do.

We enjoy the 10-15 minutes of entertainment value he offers than go no with our lives.

Keep up the good work Niffken…
People see you for what you are, “Entertainment Value”

Please post as many vids as you can in as many forums a you can find, Just make sure you have the web address correct so people can come and makeup their own minds about the site.

Cool - the more he bashes us publicly - just more free advertising for us. I say go for it man!

At least you have the balls to not hide anymore but do I care HMMM NO:normal:

Oh and dont forget to post links to your other threads for when I need a good laugh:classic:

I must admit that I don't know Niffken and I was a little confused on how to take him and his post, but now I think I have it figured out. he is just being himself!!!! he gets off on pushing peoples buttons and getting a rise out of them.

Originally posted by FLATTOP
I must admit that I don't know Niffken and I was a little confused on how to take him and his post, but now I think I have it figured out. he is just being himself!!!! he gets off on pushing peoples buttons and getting a rise out of them.

Now you get it:D

Woopy, woopy, I got it, me and this :banana: are gonna dance a jig

Niffken,

If it really mattered to hide behind another name, you should have PM'ed after my reply to your lil good bye post. I would have taken it off. Hell as of right now, NONE of the mods or admins from traxxas has even logged on here. So with that lil bit of info, if your hiding from traxxas they STILL dont know, but ohh well. You need to get it outta your system. Go bash us, bring us more traffic which means more members, which means more content (since we lack it) and this place will remain a growing site. All because of your hlep.

Hell maybe i need to start pissing off more members. It worked for traxxas :D

-WoodiE

What is a niffken anyways?

Maybe it's a Niffty Kitten?

Screw niffkin, if he wants to be like that let him, who cares, not me:cheers:

Alright. Time to throw my 2 cents in. Yeah, I don't say much here usually. I just like reading it all. But this is just getting on my nerves. What's the deal? Ya got your hand slapped so now you're running off crying? Threatening to take down this forum singlehandedly? With your evil super-genius computer skills? Dude, that was pretty much quashed by Superman, wasn't it? I just don't get it. I have been sitting here watching. Traxxas taking a beating. HW and OQ taking a beating. And perhaps they were due. But isn't enough enough? Yeah, we all get sick of people here. Matts bugs the hell out of Sky. Retread bugs the hell out of X. God only knows what else is going on. I have yet to see any mod or admin throw down an absolute rule. No one has said no bashing. But it's like has been said already. The horse is dead. Why beat it? There are plenty of other things to ***** about. I still go to the Traxxas site. Because if you look closely there is still info to be learned. It's just a matter of weeding through the BS (hey, ya can say that here..). Sometimes it's like someone dropped a shipment of Maxxes into a huge class of first graders and told them to post all there questions there. But we were all new. What are you looking for? And place where you can go and vent with no boundaries? Sorry. There have to be some. So instead of stomping off having a hissy fit, why not ask why you were reprimanded. And if you don't agree with it, then take a look in the mirror and ask yourself if maybe you took it a step too far. It's all up to you, dude. I like it here. It's way more open and relaxed than other places. The advice is good. And watching some of our more frequent posters ride each others butts is fun. Niff, your stuff was bizarre. Way off the beaten path. And did add a ton of personality. Too bad you didn't see that.

Anyway, I digress. If you're gonna go, go. If you're gonna slam RCNitroTalk, have at it. People will come look, just like a car wreck. And they'll see it's pretty cool. You're only killing your credibility. Just a thought. But when you do go, don't go without a gift. You'll need it......

M_almondHC.jpg

Candyman - very well said.

Fantastic sig to btw...

Candyman good post bro, here have a cold one on me :cheers:

Yes I am new here but I kinda feel left out, I mean matt is bugging the hell out of someone and sky is doing this to someone and retread is doing something and so on. well what about me??? I want to bug the hell out of someone, somebody, anybody come on pick a fight with me. :banana:

I new barbasher was him just because he uploaded all of those images he posted under the url of Niffken somthing go jerk ur meat with holmwrecker and OQ:spam

Well - to begin with FLATTOP is from Texas...that's should be enough to ban him from the get go.

FLATTOP, you dress like a girl!!!! =devil

There, do you feel better now???

Retread, you damn right I'm from Texas, now if you would kindly take off your sunglasses so I can spit some Beechnut in your eye

Fasteddy, stop trying to brown nose, and for the last time, NO you can not ride my :llama:

Candyman, I do feel better, thx for asking. Now get down and kiss my feet

FLATTOP - Welcome to the jungle...I mean club, I mean Looney Bin....

Back