Whatcha listening to?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL.....LOL....I just got rid of a scammer on the phone just now listening to that music an talking all weird to them ,LOL...
they hung up real quick!....LOL

I was privileged to be part of this era ,the music is phenomenal in which does bring back a lot of mems!

This was under ground music in the 80's ,as I found out from my sister when she dated her boy friend ,he also had some of
the Red hot chili peppers when they debut!

This was the band that she said that started playing in her new boy friends Volks wagon rabbit when he offered her the ride
after her first night of work at the Golden coral diner in the early 80's.

He was the diners host ,an became a quite gentlemen in years as he an my sister had 6 great kids together , he was
a good father & husband to my sister ,he has passed! My sister misses him greatly!

If folks remember a few months back ,I was not around ,My sisters husband had past suddenly ,I had to leave an comfort her!
I learned a lot from her an did not expect of what I herd from her past ,yes ,it is a shame that one can get away from special
moments as time past!
To her ,they were her most beautiful moments in her life!

Don't let life past before your eyes ,enjoy it while you can an enjoy those precious times with your love ones!...:cool:

Back