what truck should i get

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cage

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am new at rc stuff what truck should I get. The MGT8.0 , HPI savageXL or savage X and the T-Max 3.3 thanks for yall help

What are you looken to do? Bash, Race?

Also, truck, truggy?

a truck. mostly for funn and some truck pulling maybe

Savage x 4.6 RTR is you're best bet for "mostly funn" and "some truck pulling" Nothing beats it. It has the best plastic materials on my no doubt.

"Thirding it" Get the savage, you won't be sorry.

i personaly have a mgt 8.0 as my name suggests and i would recomend it i find it has more speed and power(it has a .50 engine in it rtr)than a savage but a savage is more durable and i would recomend it also...if you get a savage i would recomend the 5.9xl modle cause it's the newest modle of savage and i like it more than the 4.6x

sweeet i was thanking that the savage x would be my best bet so i will get one in about 2 weeks and leat yall know how I like it . I know i will love it . thanks for yalls help and this is the first time i have posted anything on the web it is kool that people will help outher people . good web sight :D

sweeet i was thanking that the savage x would be my best bet so i will get one in about 2 weeks and leat yall know how I like it . I know i will love it . thanks for yalls help and this is the first time i have posted anything on the web it is kool that people will help outher people . good web sight :D

no problem thats what we're here for man you got questions...we got answers(for most questions lol theres always the odd 1 that noboody knows the answer to):D