What should my next RC model/build be?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed it when you said that. Was gonna see how much it would be to build one there.

I was thinking Slash cause a lot of tracks seem to be adding a spec Slash class. Which would be good seeing as its aimed at beginners and I'm a beginner. Also the Associated one Is $100 more than the Slash (it does come brushless though, but it doesn't look like it would be competitive electronics)

Last edited:
I was thinking Slash cause a lot of tracks seem to be adding a spec Slash class. Which would be good seeing as its aimed at beginners and I'm a beginner
That's a good point. Been seeing that same thing mentioned before.

I was thinking Slash cause a lot of tracks seem to be adding a spec Slash class. Which would be good seeing as its aimed at beginners and I'm a beginner. Also the Associated one Is $100 more than the Slash (it does come brushless though, but it doesn't look like it would be competitive electronics)
I mean I get it if you want to race stock brushed slashes but Amain has the AE on sale for $295 for the rest of the month and Reedy electronics are pretty good quality electronics especially for an RTR. Just a thought

https://www.amainhobbies.com/team-a..._wFA5re6u96qHNcV8u9-DT78NnV6OhY4aArL_EALw_wcB

Welp, just pulled the trigger on the Slash. Ordered it with some Fast Eddy bearings, RPM rear carriers, and a spektrum SR215 receiver. I'll make a build thread when it arrives if anybody is interested

Welp, just pulled the trigger on the Slash. Ordered it with some Fast Eddy bearings, RPM rear carriers, and a spektrum SR215 receiver. I'll make a build thread when it arrives if anybody is interested
Hell yeah. We love watching stuff getting built.