What RC's do you want?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want my vorza flux back. That’s the biggest regret I have in this hobby, selling that. It was a blur powered one as well, so the best of the best.

oh sh!t.. its big.... it looked so small in advertisement... so much plastic though..idk... doesn't look as tough as an arrma..

oh sh!t.. its big.... it looked so small in advertisement... so much plastic though..idk... doesn't look as tough as an arrma..
I'll take the model too :ROFLMAO:

Again it doesn't have any more plastic than an Arrma does.
CEN9519-3.jpg

Everyone I talk to that has had the Vorza always seem to love it.
Yeah. I’m pissed off just thinking about it lol. I’d rebuy it if it still had a castle system in it.

Tekno ET410 truggy kit and probably an Associated B6 to replace this crappy Rustler I've been breaking repeatedly at the track :D.

Aren't they still like $600-$700 rtr?
I bought mine new in 2012 for $800 but after looking around they’re about $630 shipped. When I bought mine it came with the blur esc (mamba monster 1) which is the best esc ever created, but now they come with an elh-6s (which is a rebranded hobbywing 8bl150a, the same thing as what comes in your 6s blx vehicle’s (which is decent, but no mamba monster) and that’s the only reason I’m not rebuying it. The esc was the thing that pushed me over the edge.

I bought mine new in 2012 for $800 but after looking around they’re about $630 shipped. When I bought mine it came with the blur esc (mamba monster 1) which is the best esc ever created, but now they come with an elh-6s (which is a rebranded hobbywing 8bl150a, the same thing as what comes in your 6s blx vehicle’s (which is decent, but no mamba monster) and that’s the only reason I’m not rebuying it. The esc was the thing that pushed me over the edge.
Is it a neutered 8BL150 like the BLX185?

-edit- no it is not.

Is it a neutered 8BL150 like the BLX185?
I don’t know, like I said I got mine when they were still running the original badass mamba monster 1.

See, people fail to realize, that thing is an absolutely FANTASTIC platform, because it has been sold for almost a decade (2 or 3 years to go) and has outlived 2 generations of speed controls (mamba monster 1 and then replaced with mamba monster 2) AND NOW has a THIRD speed control (which is sadly a normal hobbywing) but it just goes to show how long it’s been living as a top seller AND performer, with all the technology advancements the design is picture perfect.

And let me clarify the only change ever made to it has been electronic related. (Keep in mind, they never put any bad electronics in the car at all, the truck has simply been living so long that the stuff in it got discontinued, and the stuff that replaced that was also discontinued, so now they’re on the third thing.) No drivetrain or suspension or anything of that nature has been touched because of just how well thought out the tank was made, even down to the fact that it comes stock with spiral cut diff gears. No wonder it’s held up to 6s power since 2011.

XMaxx with Max6
Losi Eight-E or Tekno EB48.4
Typhon 3S

I think that will do me for a while.

Did CEN ever make a buggy? A guy at work was given a box of old RC parts (long story but inherited) and brought them in so I could look at them. They were NIB CEN parts for a car of some sort like a buggy or street car. I couldn’t find the model they were for though.

I want something that doesn't exist. A 4wd nitro stampede with a 2 speed in it. Or something of equivalent size with a 2 speed in it.

For me, the t-maxx/revo's were too heavy for the engines supplied if you ran in grass a lot. Did ok on dirt/pavement, but even the 3.3 wasn't enough for me in the grass.

So, something a bit smaller and lighter but with a similar drive train.

When I bought mine it came with the blur esc (mamba monster 1) which is the best esc ever created

I have one of those esc's and the tork 2200kv motor in a drawer from my savage flux HP. I replaced it with a MMX/2200kv sensored system. The MMv1 wasn't waterproof and neither is the rebadged version for HPI. I just got a bottle of conformal coating. Will try taking it apart, cleaning it, soldering on a new fan plug (I think the fan is soldered to the bottom of the circuit board), then keep it as a backup. I have a feeling the castle svt sv3/3800 system I have in my stampede 4x4 is going to have heat issues when running on 3S once summer is here... so, may put it in that.

Last edited:
Back