What music are you listening to RIGHT now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome ,love Rock A Billy music ,it is what started the Rock era ,an what made Elvis famous
if he didnt sneak around those barn yard bands that played in dance hall's!..:thumbs-up::cool:
Hell yeah , I love the Baboons , I actually covered drinking gasoline is a more straight rock style..

Cave In….Trepanning… on liquid metal 🤘🏻🤘🏻

If any of you have never watched the Yellowstone tv series... it has some killer freakin music in it. Here's one of them from season 4.

Yeah, this kid has some serious talent. He actually plays the finderstyle/melody pieces I absolutely love. It's pretty much all I play because it's mellow and soft, with punch whenever needed if that makes sense. My wife and dog crave it...;)
The Washburn is a beautiful guitar, I had a Washburn acoustic that I had to sell to get out from under some bills. I hated getting rid of it but sometimes we have to do what we can to survive.

Yeah, this kid has some serious talent. He actually plays the finderstyle/melody pieces I absolutely love. It's pretty much all I play because it's mellow and soft, with punch whenever needed if that makes sense. My wife and dog crave it...;)
The Washburn is a beautiful guitar, I had a Washburn acoustic that I had to sell to get out from under some bills. I hated getting rid of it but sometimes we have to do what we can to survive.
Yeah, I really wanted a Washburn acoustic that a local shop had years ago. But it was out of my budget at the time. It was only $750 or so, but it was probably the nicest sounding acoustic guitar in that price range I ever played. I went back a month later when I had some money saved, but they sold it. Somebody else must have picked it up and played it.

That happens. I want a MIM Strat and a Gretsch.
I've never had either on in my hands but I've heard the MIM Strat is incredible.

That happens. I want a MIM Strat and a Gretsch.
I've never had either on in my hands but I've heard the MIM Strat is incredible.
The one I had was. Everyone kept trying to buy it off me til I finally gave in. Wish I hadn't.