What kind of power increase from ERCM pipe?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laton7

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
What sort of power upgrade can I expect from the correct pipe on my 2.5r in my little Rusty?

I am not sure about the small block pipes but with the one I have it was almost like having a whole new engine. I saw a really good amount of power gain and smoother power band.

Oooo! Just looked at the Extreme RC Mods site and a few vids on youtube. Who has had a a small block modded by them :p?

Never a small block but he did a LRP .28 and a Picco .28 and both were awesome. I can't say enough good stuff about his work. I had one of the first pipes he made and it is the best pipe I have owned period. Ok yes it was not cheap but the best never is.

I think those engines might be a bit over the top for my Rusty even as standard let alone with mods. So you would say the tuned pipe is worth it?

I really like mine. As I said it is the best pipe I have ever owned. Ask Anyone who has one and they will all tell you the same thing. Pure bad ass pipes. Lots more power and sound wicked. So worth it?... it depends on what you want. Best performing pipe money can buy? Then yes, It is very worth it.

Last edited:
I would put money on that any day of the week as well. :hehe:

I'll bet they make more power than a stupid-charger!
They do! They do! What is even better is they actually make the engine run better and does not even toast the piston. BONUS!! But they do rock for sure. I love the sound of that evil crackle.....electric can never make me grin like that.:D

They do! They do! What is even better is they actually make the engine run better and does not even toast the piston. BONUS!! But they do rock for sure. I love the sound of that evil crackle.....electric can never make me grin like that.:D

Joe, i think a lot if things can make you grin. :p:

As far as the ERCM pipe goes, I will let all of you know how good it is in my T after I win it. :D:hehe:

haha if I don't win I may have to look into buying my self one of these pipes if that is the case!

Unfortunately, I don't think Robin makes them for my Baja5b....

Sorry guys but that pipe will have a nice home on the new revo I'm building

Joe, i think a lot if things can make you grin. :p:

As far as the ERCM pipe goes, I will let all of you know how good it is in my T after I win it. :D:hehe:
You ain't winnin it, I am. Lol
Atleast I hope so, after my wreck and messed up neck I can't afford extra $$ for toys right now

Unfortunately, I don't think Robin makes them for my Baja5b....

You may want to check with him and see. I know he was working on a pipe for a the baja a few years ago.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bpTkF669_g&list=UU2kkO7MBUSEoxeUbynwkL_A&index=7"]Extreme RC Mods Baja 5b Modified CY 26cc and pipe - YouTube[/ame]

Back