what kind of music is everyone in to?????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niffken

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i like all music from classical vivaldi to hard hard core, rap and techno, even some country. Ever hear of david allen coe?????

I'm kind of the same.. except I hate country.. :) I really like rock... and techno.. fast music with a good beat.. :) Sounds good in my car..

I find that I go through periods of musical interest. Right now I'm in a period of disinterest. I'm not really listening to music much. I have the stereo in my vehicle set to a classical station. My last interest was punk, before that was metal. I'm pretty flexible. If i'm exposed to something for a sufficient amount of time I can't help finding something to like about it.

I like really HEAVY stuff, and punk rock too. The heavier the better! Like Flaw, Mushroom head, Disturbed. I also like Rap Rock like Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, Rage Against the Machine. I really like just about anything except rap and country.

I like damn near everything but the majority of rap... The old school rap was great but this stuff today is ****.. My favorite band of all times Is Guns And Roses so thats always in the cd changer I listen to it all depending on my mode.. "And if that ain't country I'll kiss your ***" Does that answer your second ? Niffkin..X

i used flaw in my vidoe. ever here of 6 gig,coal chamber (fiend),ckilck here or coalesce,craving theo,default (spiral),lost prophets, no one, nonpoint,one munute silence, one side zero,pennywise, pressure 4-5.

should i put a internet radio station together for us?????

rt click and save as for my link its a mp3

x...:)

Hmm...now I feel old....

Nope!!! Not old!!! Maybe a bit more mainstream. GreenDay. Blink 182. Limp Bizkit. Let's see.....Disturbed....Saliva....

On the flip side, Mozart rules! Sara McLachlan....

However, I vow eternal plague on country music.

Pennywise is great, I saw them at a club in Ft.Laud a few years ago, I also like Bad Religion, Fear, Minor Threat, Murphys Law, Rancid, Suicidal Tendencies, Infectious Grooves, Guttermouth, and alot more.

I like Bad Religion as well.. but all of their songs start to sound the same after a while.. :) Oh also, forgot to mention Offspring.

here is some nice stuff i just put together. I need woddies approval. try this http://24.228.74.231:700

to listen it is http://24.228.74.231:750

i will make it a jukebox later tonight. I am busy now but did this real quick. The jukebox will let you choose what songs are being played. first come first serve.

Last edited:
Third Day
OC Supertones
Stevie Ray Vaughan

Blues
Oldies
Bluegrass (real country music)

Originally posted by Retread316
Third Day
OC Supertones
Stevie Ray Vaughan

Blues

That's some good stuff there...I love the third day worship album. I have seen them in concert a few times and I have enjoyed them each time. the supertones rawk. they are great live. i take my youth group to see them everytime they play near me. SRV is the reason I picked up a guitar. I own his entire catalogue and love it all.

Have you ever heard joe bonamassa? His cd "a new day yesterday" is so good. I just recently discovered him, and i have been listening to him almost non stop for about 3 months now.

nd

I also love johnny winter, and a bunch of other blues guys.

Classic Rock: Deep Purple, Doors, Beatles, Led Zepplin, Jethro Tull, Eagles, Cream, Black Sabbath, Iron Butterfly, Guess Who, The Who, etc....

Salsa, Merengue, & Tipico: Olga Tañon, Samy & Sandra Sandoval, Marc Anthony, Elvis Crespo, Enrique Iglesias, Ricky Martin, Tito Rojas, Enanitos Verdes, Shakira, Los Inquietos, etc....

I have a tape with Supertones on one side and Five Iron Frenzy on the other. That thing is about worn out. Had a period when I couldn't get enough of it. I was liking "happy" music at that time.
I saw Supertones at Harvest Crusade once. Was a blast.

Originally posted by Retread316
Third Day
OC Supertones
Stevie Ray Vaughan

Blues
Oldies
Bluegrass (real country music)

Coe Rules....
I wont play his stuff while driving in public with my windows open.
May get things chucked at me or arrested.
My wife finds no humor in it.
I have a nice collection of his stuff.

Last edited:
Flaw, Disturbed, Staind, Third Strike, Cold, Korn if I'm in the mood, Sevendust, older Slayer, Metallica, and Megadeth. Just as long as it's loud, aggresive and sounds good I will listen.

Well I have to admit that it's refreshing to see that we're into a lot of different music. I was expecting a lot of classic stuff. But the alternative vein rules! And y'all ain't ashamed when you listen to fluff either. That's a cool thing. Gonna have to start posting recommendations for cool stuff to listen to.

My first suggestion: See if you can dig up and album called "The Space I'm In" by the Candyskins. It's mellow. But it's awesome.
They do an incredible remake of "For What It's Worth" by Buffalo Springfield.