What is the full list of ways a company can go out of business

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have to admit, I haven't figured this thread out, but trying to be helpful, despite not knowing the motive. Are you applying for a job, investing in the stock market, buying a vehicle, representing a specific company, or ??????? Sorry Brushless, I have to go along with what ever anyone else says at this point. We just want to help each other here, not just to beat up companies and products, you know, help us make the most of our hobbies, time and money-wise. We generally only disparage products services or companies in the interest of keeping our members from doing the wrong things, and serving justice to those who really deserve it. Let's just have fun here, and please tell us your reasoning. OK? Thank you very much, friend.

I usually don't like to entertain bad questions that others have asked for clarification on and the OP refuses to clarify the question, but here is my $0.02

From observation of my local hobby shops that have closed in recent years there was 4 big contributing factors:
1. People buy online now
2. Cost of inventory to have everything that someone is going to want when they walk in the door versus rent, electric, employees, etc.
3. Not willing to diversify and adapt to a changing market. (sell online, 3d print for the crawler guys, find ways to make it)
4. Customer service! I go to a specific local hobby shop because the owner is very nice, honest, and helpful.

-Liberty

Please explain if you're wondering about Apple, the first Trillion dollar corporation or Billy's leaf cleaning service where he borrows your rake to clean your yard. Maybe it's somewhere in between, but so far this thread has no pertinent information that would enable anyone to provide a useful answer.

Ok I'm sorry for trolling and i dont know who ur talking about but i think i understand why companies go out of business it’s because they dont get enough demand am i right

Just what company are you asking about? If Apple went out of business it would be headlines in all the world's papers for 2 years before their final day. If Billy got out of the leaf raking business he'd take his parents phone number off the telephone pole. NO BUSINESS can last without a demand for whatever it is they offer. Again, what are you looking for with this thread?

I just want to know if the only thing that keeps a company alive is demand

My short answer is yes, especially if it is a brick and mortar operation. If there is not enough "demand" to keep the lights on, there are plenty of businesses waiting in line to fill the space. Sucked me in to this thread again, I see. Nice work, B. Gotta hand it to you.

So i take it yes every company goes out of business because their is no demand for it

Sounds about right. The survival rate on a long enough timeline drops to zero for most anything. (If I learned anything from "Fight Club") There. I'm Audi-5000. See you in the threads, Dude!

So i take it yes every company goes out of business because their is no demand for it
NO ONE can stay in business if there is no demand for their service or product. That should be obvious. That certainly isn't the ONLY reason a business fails.
This thread is really lame and is on a limited lifetime as of now. I'm pretty sure it will soon be out of business because there is no demand for any more comments regarding "We don't know what info you are looking for". :deadhorse

All i really wanted was the full list of reasons why companies go out of business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back