What is the full list of ways a company can go out of business

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brushlessdude19

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Hi there new to these forums and just wandering and i dont know if I'm on the right page or not but i was just wandering what is the full list of ways a rc company can go out of business

What is the purpose of this post? Didn’t you post the same thing over at the Arrma forum?

Yeah but i just wanted too hear back as soon as possible and one more question what is the full list of symptoms of a company going out of business or is there many reasons on that too

Many reasons. Mostly lack of support from the hobby world... Like this question.

Ok is there a simplified list of things why a company goes out of business

While I still can't quite understand the motive behind your question, it is sparking up some good conversation, polite disagreements, and making good points. So it's all good.

I'm still wandering if their is a simplified list of ways a company can go out of business

McDonald's started with the philosophy, "Take care of the customer, and the business will handle itself" or something.
Beyond that, "accidental" fires, including a gremlin with each vehicle purchased, this is too easy. Just kind of busy to think up anything unique.

So i take it there is no simplified way of staying in business

Staying? Listen to the customers, build a quality product that won't break the bank on each unit, Make it affordable to the consumer,make it right when your cost cutting goes too far, and me, I would stay away from anything like ID connectors to obviously create product exclusivity. And have fire extinguishers and water to kill any gremlins that get inside the packages. Gremlins are funny until they have you trapped in the corner, coming at you with a snow plow.

Ok and just one more question does a company go out of business instantly

Can you let us know more specifically why your asking the original question? Are you worried about a particular company?

Ok and just one more question does a company go out of business instantly
Can you let us know more specifically why your asking the original question? Are you worried about a particular company?
Seriously, @Brushlessdude19, what's the point of this? How long will this thread continue? WHAT, EXACTLY do you need to know? Apparently you have this same question on another forum and most of your posts on this forum are in this thread.
Please make your point known or the thread will be removed. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.