What is the best 1/12 scale money can buy??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatzoRC

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I don't know anything about 1/12 scale, but my friends all race them.
I want to race with them and be able to keep up.
They all have different cars, so when I ask what the best car is, they all think that there car is best.
I'm switching from nitro to electric in most forms and need help on this one.
ps. I'm looking at the RC 12 L3...any good???
Thanks, Rob e- mail [email protected]

Ratzo - i have also been looking at the 1/12 scale racing circuit - and plan on getting one before the end of the year. So far - based upon my research, the best one out there, of which isnt so scarce to find parts for - is the Corrally. They make several differenct models, and all are top notch.

I will look into the Corrally..Thanks

Hi there,

I bought a Corally SP12G3 just two weeks ago! I haven't been able to try it yet, because it needed a servosaver and mini servo which I'm waiting for now.

I plan to install a 12-turn motor, and to use 4-cell batteries.

This car is supposed to be the best at carpet racing, while the new 1/12th car from Corally should work better at asphalt, but same performace at carpet.

Just be aware: The Corally manuals doesn't contain one single picture, only text, so experience with modelcars is a great advantage.

I'll try to get back to you on how the car works when I'm done!

Thanks Espen. Let me Know how it goes..

I was told that the Yokomo YRX-12 is the way to go.

rat - the yoke is a 1/12th touring car, not a pan car. no racing class for those in the USA yet.

fiddlesticks me - this electric thing is really expensive!

I'm driving a Nitro sedan during the summer, but this winter I was planning on driving indoors on carpet with a Corally car (SP12G3).. But I had no electronics whatsoever, so I had to go out and buy batteries, a motor and ESC..

Received a package today, with a Novak GT7, Trinity P94 and 24 cells GP3300 Trinity Team Matched batteries.. USD $690!!!!!!!

I knew I should have bought this in the US at eBay or something instead.. This hobby is ruining me!..

Back