what is the best 1/10th monster truck in ur oppinion and y?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revorace

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have been hitting my head :bow:eek:n on a brick wall trying to figure out what is the better revo 3.3 or savage-x. what in ur opinion is better and why? i would like to know.

is it durable
can it ramp
can it race
can it bash
is it the all around machine

hpi-savage-chassis.jpg
[/IMG]
2005-1209-RevoTopCasesClosed.JPG

The Savage I've heard is much more durable than the Revo and is 1/8 scale instead of the Revo's 1/10. It also has a bigger engine. I think the Savage costs more initially though. A great basher's truck.

The Revo on the other hand is better for racing and has I think more aftermarket support. Traxxas is also a very good brand with excellent customer support.

Overall it just comes down to what you want most :D

I would say that if you are interested in racing realistically, you'll probably have a better chance with the Revo. As Cupooter said, the Sav is durable and a great basher, but takes a bit of work to race. From all I've read here, they are both excellent choices and are both great at what they do. Just depends on what you want to do with them.

I think the Savage costs more initially though. A great basher's truck.:D
The Savage X 4.6 is almost $100 less than the Revo to start with actually. True the Savage is a much better basher. It does race well with some modifications. Mines does but that is with $300 extra dropped in to it. But it is stupid fast and stable on it's feet. But the Revo was built for racing.....and bashes "Ok". Like Candyman said it does come down to what do you like. I am a HPI person so I am biased toward the Savage....But I also have a Jammin X-1 CRT Pro....and it is the best of both worlds.

revo all the way , i love mine , and is very durable , you treat it right and you wont have any broken pieces,

I suppose if you wanted a cheaper basher you could get a TMaxx 3.3. Got mine for $360. Dunno about long term durability yet though since I've had mine for about 3 weeks.

:boxing::constipat:spit::puke::second_place::bow::bandit::spit::puke::LoL::):surrenderty guys

Just my opinion...

Savage!!!!:bow: very durable to all the things you can throw at it!!!!

get a revo if you want a 1/10 since it is a 1/10 , or savage for teh 1/8 category. its really up to you man.

thank once again buy i already have a revo 3.3 and it p00ns savage by a long run in bashing or a drag race

oh and how do u pronounce revos name
is it reevoo long e and long o or is it revo short e long o

I'm just makin sure i say it rite

ty thats wat i thought but its a long like reeeevooooo not reeeevo

Back