What in the world are those idiots on the hill doing?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvickj

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
According to this it is now illegal to run firewalls in 7 states. Everyone I know, including my self, runs a firewall to keep the idiots from the outside world messing with my system. Any person with half a brain knows that they should do this if they are using broadband. Some of these laws that have been passed because of 9/11 are an absolute joke.

What's next? Maybe they are going to have us remove locks from our houses and cars.

That is totally absurd, a great way to spend tax dollars too. What a bunch of asses. Glad I don't live in one of those states.

I run a firewall on a dial up... I'm a paranoid fool though.

What really gets me is you have people making decisions about something they have absolutly no idea what they are making a law against. I bet if you asked them what is one of the best ways to protect a network they wouldn't have a clue.

IMO the law should be the other way around. If you don't have a firewall then you are breaking the law.

This B.S. will stop soon enough I'm sure. Thats like if they tried to walk around the U.S. and confiscate everyones slippers. We just wont let them do it.

WE are much bigger than THEY and well, WE want FIREWALLS!

Looks like I'm breakin the law

Ummm....those are some friggin idiots. How bout lets all just not have any internet security at all! And lets all leave everything expansive that we own in our front lawns. OMFG...:confused:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

I wonder how they will enforce the law...

Maybe they'll take a whole shitload of ip addresses and just try to see if they can hack the computer...then if they can, they fine the culprit or jail em for "terrorism"

Back