what happened to the gallery links

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
you used to be able to click on a link next to a members name when they posted, and view their photo gallery. why can't u do that anymore?

yeah yeah. looking at someone's gallery is a pain in the toocuss now.

i hope once woodie finishes the new software install we get that feature back.

nitronewbie - Could you explain a little more what you are referring to?

Are you talking about a link from the users post in the forum or gallery comments?

-Michael

the users post and what happened to the quick reply box???????

Originally posted by Maxxcrazy88
the users post and what happened to the quick reply box???????

Aww ok, now that I think about I do remember there being a link to member galleries from users posts.

Maxxcrazy88 please refer to THIS forum for site news.

-Michael

yes woodie - on the left side of the post, where your avatar is, there used to be a link for PM and gallery, along with a post count calculator. They are all gone now.

Here is a tip:

If you want to see someone's gallery, look at their "Member ID: #" (to the left of posts now) and then insert that number into this forumla:

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=<Member ID: #>&thumb=1

For example, nitronewbie's member id is 595, therefore a link to his gallery would be:

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=595&thumb=1

my member ID is 582, so my gallery link is:

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=582&thumb=1

you follow?

Last edited:
yeah - i understand - there are other ways to view the galleries also, but i still liked the link under the name the best.

This link will return. I forgot all about it, until you guys said something, later this afternoon I will work on adding that and the quick reply box back.

-Michael

whoohoo!

u da man, woodie!

yes - i got the member gallery link back next to my name.......yippeeee!!!!

{dancing the jig, up on my desk}

Ok after jacking with this darn thing for the last 20mins I finally got the link to work so it directs you to the users gallery and not just the main gallery.

I'll be back later to install more mods, but right now I have a job interview. Laters!

-Michael

woodie has a job interview? hope it isnt with a toy company?

Originally posted by WoodiE
Ok after jacking with this darn thing for the last 20mins I finally got the link to work so it directs you to the users gallery and not just the main gallery.

I'll be back later to install more mods, but right now I have a job interview. Laters!

-Michael

Woodie you need more than 1 picture up dont you think? Or at least change it.

Back