what do u experts recommend ???????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmy j

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i want a 200 rtr or kit with everything ?????
not 4 racing ,just 4 fun,,,,,got 2 b fast and parts easy 2 get??
thanks I'm in uk!:first_place:

Well 200 bucks wont get you anything ready to run. I recommend investing about 200 more dollars and getting an ofna ultra lx one it is ready to run and does 50= mph and can take a beating. It is a great buggy especially for just having fun and exceeds your needs of bashing. The only thing that needs to be upgraded on the buggy is a new steering servo which costs about 40 bucks. (I know the buggy is way less then 400 but I'm just saying that to be on the safe side)

i would recomend putting in a extra 20-40 and getting a Thunder Tiger eb4 s2 nice and sturdy especially if this is your first rig and parts are easily available online and from your LHS if you have one. and it comes RTR.

I would say the OFNA also.
I have a Ultra LX Pro And you can't break it if you try. It should have wings man.

Well 200 bucks wont get you anything ready to run. I recommend investing about 200 more dollars and getting an ofna ultra lx one it is ready to run and does 50= mph and can take a beating. It is a great buggy especially for just having fun and exceeds your needs of bashing. The only thing that needs to be upgraded on the buggy is a new steering servo which costs about 40 bucks. (I know the buggy is way less then 400 but I'm just saying that to be on the safe side)

200 pounds uk,can get me swift 2 buggy or a ansmann virus,185 will get a hunter which
looks cheap,do u know much about them???

i would recomend putting in a extra 20-40 and getting a Thunder Tiger eb4 s2 nice and sturdy especially if this is your first rig and parts are easily available online and from your LHS if you have one. and it comes RTR.

for that amount woundnt a hpi trophy 3.5 be better?
swift 2?
ansmann virus?

It depends on what scale you are looking for. Redcat Racing offers 1/10 scale under $200 US and 1/8 scale starting at $230 US. I have one of each scale and I bash them pretty hard and have not broken anything yet. Parts are available from Redcat directly. I have found a great supply of parts on ebay and on online hobby stores. I got both of mine from ebay brand new and I paid $300 for both a 1/10 truggy and a 1/8 onroad car/monster truck.

redcat

buy a redcat, great support, all parts avalable with a click, ready to run, i have 3 monsoons, fastest thing at my local track, highest quality for the money,:first_place:

Not in the current climate it isn't.

It's about $330 but we in the UK dont get them for that sort of price, if you can find an RC or something for $330 in the US it won't be £200 it will be more like £300.

Prices are ridiculous over here. The cheapest for a Savage XL is just shy of £500 which is $826.

Back