What did you print today??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

2wdMod

RCNT Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
Has to be my favorite one I have built so far just because of the cool color change in the filament.. Stronghero 3d Chameleon Mirror chrome PETG..
20230118_152340.jpg

2wdMod

RCNT Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
Good call on the solid printed TPU for a part like that BTW.

2wdMod

RCNT Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
Figured I would inject a bit of humor into the thread.. was scrolling through a 3dp group on FB wading through the hundreds of issues post holidays and found this gem.. At first I was like Holy hell , I can't beleive that even finished , that has to be the worst benchy I have ever seen, then I saw it was on a Prusa and was like WTF?!?! then I read down a bit further and it was the guys first attempt with a 3d pen at a benchy , and at that point I was like wow , that not bad really, , then I got to thinking how many people scrolling were just like WOW dont buy a prusa , look at that crappy benchy!!! and keep on scrolling..
Prusa benchy.jpg

FJC_GUY

RCNT Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Figured I would inject a bit of humor into the thread.. was scrolling through a 3dp group on FB wading through the hundreds of issues post holidays and found this gem.. At first I was like Holy hell , I can't beleive that even finished , that has to be the worst benchy I have ever seen, then I saw it was on a Prusa and was like WTF?!?! then I read down a bit further and it was the guys first attempt with a 3d pen at a benchy , and at that point I was like wow , that not bad really, , then I got to thinking how many people scrolling were just like WOW dont buy a prusa , look at that crappy benchy!!! and keep on scrolling.. View attachment 159105

1mm layer height at 20mms. 🤪

Definitely an odd way to post that.