What did you do today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mastio

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Just what the title says, what did you do today? (doesn't have to be RC related) :D

I had to replace both of my slipper plates and the slipper pad (i guess it comes with buying a used savage) went ahead and gave the truck a good cleaning while i had it apart.

P7211115.jpg

And do any savage owners use grease in their trans? If so what kind/brand?

Got the day off so I slept in till 10, played some skate 3, some black ops, ate some lunch, made some tea, then started cutting up some metal for the scrap yard....

Got up at 5 and went to work.

Getting off work in 1.5 hours.

It then get to do my daughters house sitting job at the neighbors when I get home since she is at 4H camp until Sat.

Going to dinner with the wife tonight at Iron Chef Morimoto's restaurant in Napa.

Got off work at 8am, took the wife to work, had chinese with my son, cleaned up my big mess from my honcho build, and am currently surfin the web for parts :D

Up at 5:30 for work.
Stopped at Borders for Star Wars pop-up book (Birthday gift for my boy)
Picked up kids from grandparents
Shower
finished making dinner
made right rear camber adjustment on VTA car
Typing this post
...probably work on oval setup for VTA car some more... maybe a little bit of Grand Turismo or F1 later.

Stayed up late last night to watch Buggy worlds from Finland. Got up and worked 9 hours in the heat. Grilling chicken and shrimp on the barby and about to water the plants. Then kick back drink a beer and watch the Yankees game.

Brought my son to an orthodontist appointment at 9 am
picked up donuts afterwords
played black ops for a while
ate leftover steak and ribs from last night
mowed lawn at new house
kicking back the rest of the day until it's time to play more black ops.....rough day!

Went to work..7-330. Got home, dropped off my ranger for state inspection/emissions. Went to practice with the band. Came home, logged on rcnt.

Went to work at 6 am, where I welded all day from a manlift on a new chute I'm building....left work with sea legs.
Came home at 445, mowed the lawn for the first time since june.
Saw a local tool ripping buy in his riced out ford probe that he thinks is a supercar.....I could not resist flying by him at a high rate of speed ;)...this guy is the definition of tool and he had it coming:hehe:.
Played with the dogs and helped wifey♀ cut up chicken and veggies for tomorrow's kabobs with my mom and stepdad.
Logged into RCNT and a few of those other sites, here I am.....9:33pm, still 88° outside.

Woke up with a searing headache around 7am... wife woke up shortly afterward with a migraine (she has had them for about 10 years). So, we sat on the couch in the dark of the house whimpering in pain with each other while making fun of each others icepacks that were velcro'd to our heads.

Yay... work tomorrow...

Got up at 8:00
Shower
Sunday School/Church
Lunch
Took my son to Petland/played with the animals
Prepped Savage for spark bar test.
Dinner
Tested truck
Worked more on the truck
Tested again
Edited video
Posted HERE
Going to bed soon!

Just got back from Harry Potter 7, and all I can say is DAMN!!! Absolutly blew my mind in every aspect! I was expecting it to be really good, it was way better than I thought. IMHO, GO SEE IT!!!

Just got back from Harry Potter 7, and all I can say is DAMN!!! Absolutly blew my mind in every aspect! I was expecting it to be really good, it was way better than I thought. IMHO, GO SEE IT!!!

Hopefully going tomorrow night! I'm actually staying up now watching the past ones lol :D

Well yesterday I rode my jet ski all day. It was bad ass cause we had around 20 skis out there. Fun times. I jumped a buoy finally. Good feeling.

up at 5 coffee , ***, coffee , *** coffee lol put the slash battery on trickle charge , went to work ,came home, took the slash out now in shed cleanin it lol

Got up at 5 and went to work.

When I get home this evening I will go for a 10 mile or so bike ride and then cook some charred animal flesh on the Weber for dinner when I am done.

Hopefully I will have time for some Black Ops afterwards.

You're giving me a guilty conscience there Rob, but as long as I still have a strained back, there won't be much of any exercise for me. It's still a struggle to put on sock s in the morning.

Got up at 5am today, went to work. Went to the optometrist to make an appointment for my yearly checkup. Went home and crashed with Top Gear running on Veetle. I can watch that channel 24/7.

Actually got some run time on my Micro SCT today. The little bugger's waayyy over powered! I Like it!

Brought my son to camp this morning, won't see him until Friday :(