What did i get myself into??? Help!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzSKITzz

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
So I found this on marketplace and pulled the trigger. It needs a lil but the electronics are solid. Biggest problem is I only know is it is a Losi nitro that was converted to electric. Any help would be awesome since I need to buy gears and bearings

20240608_123528.jpg

20240608_123752.jpg

20240608_123801.jpg

20240608_123847.jpg

20240608_123914.jpg

Welcome to the site. @Greywolf74 is the Losi guy. I will say if you plan on running it get parts before you run it.

Sure resembles a tekno chassis. And I think losi was blur. 🤔🤔

traxxas e revo body. Monster wide tires. Castle/traxxas esc with a castle motor. Spektrum radio system. Old novak glitch buster cap. Tekno battery straps. Amazon servo. Chassis looks very similar to losi or something race grade

traxxas e revo body. Monster wide tires. Castle/traxxas esc with a castle motor. Spektrum radio system. Old novak glitch buster cap. Tekno battery straps. Amazon servo. Chassis looks very similar to losi or something race grade
Thanks for the info! I disassembled the front and rear diffs and the front is smoked. The rear pinion bearing is gone as well so I'm on the hunt for parts. From the pics I've been able to find it looks like losi diff housings so I'm hoping I can find the parts to get it back running. Any ideas where to find them? Anything you would immediately change or put on the wish list?

1000001807.jpg

Also would you have an idea of a place to look for control arms?

Last edited:
Post a pic of the bottom of the chassis. Does that say X2 there? Or is there more to it?

Last edited:
Welcome to RCT.

It's not a Losi, at least not in it's entirety. No Losi kits that I have, have plastic upper a arms. I think WF hit it on the head with the Jammin X2 truggy. That being said, it could be a conglomeration of parts cobbled together, hard to say.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's all Hong Nor. The chassis and shock towers being Hong Nor means the diff housings are as well. And if you compare the arms, they look just like the Hong Nor X2 arms. Same with the chassis braces, bumper, etc.
hongnorx2-4.jpg

Ok, so the Hong Nor X2 and Ofna Jammin X2 are the exact same kits. So at least you have multiple sources for parts for it 😉

Back