What chassis to us on a MOA?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nate691023

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
SLingshot
Mantis
Wedge that is not out yet.
Warthog
I know their are more.
I want run Comp with this rig....:first_place:

Damn you! lol. H8z2luze runs this chassis because he's an ALL OUT COMPER and wants to win! He's in one of the biggest sanctioned crawler clubs too so he know what it takes to be competitive on a top level. He also prolly has an IQ of 160+!!! lol.

Damn you! lol. H8z2luze runs this chassis because he's an ALL OUT COMPER and wants to win! He's in one of the biggest sanctioned crawler clubs too so he know what it takes to be competitive on a top level. He also prolly has an IQ of 160+!!! lol.

Careful. You are starting to sound like CTM.:hehe::stick:

You are a smart man! It is true though we do have some PRO drivers we compete with and they DO NOT mess around haha.

Ouch Rob! Actually I typed out my reply and didnt copy it from RCC, lol.

lol I forgot about that guy.

Who hijacks threads?

WE DO!!!

Lol, well to get back on track, me and H8z2luze both run the SNG chassis, but as you know there are alot of chassis out for MOA's. What axles are you planning on running?

I've had both, I run Bully 2's now but in my opinion bergs are easier to setup a narrow chassis with, wich is what you want, a narrow chassis. Bully's are alot narrower so they make it a bit more complicated trying to get everything to work well.

I need to get some measurements on some of the chassis.....
Wish i could buy a few chassis..

Careful. You are starting to sound like CTM.:hehe::stick:

LMAO!!!!!:hehe:Ouch that had to hurt, LOL!!!!!

But yeah the SNG chassis is very nicely made by one of our site sponsors Joe over at East End Machining:D