What body's fit a Traxxas 4-tec

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashnic

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Guys need to order a body...which ones will fit? 200mm?? I don't know...a little help would go a long way...thanks in advance...

Actually not all 200 mm bodys will fit. 200 mm refers the the width of the body, but some bodys have different wheelbases. For example I have an hpi rs4 3 and protoform bodys don't fit my chassis, the wheelbase is different. But i have seen protoform ads in magazines advertising there bodys on the 4 tec chassis, so i guess that would mean hpi's bodys won't fit your car. I know the cadillac CTS V, and the corvette c6 body that protoform makes will fit because like i said they advertise them. I hope this helps a little, I found out the hard way that not all 200 mm bodys are the same. But i got some good money on ebay for it.

Some cars are 198 0r 199mm, that's why u have to trim the lids.

just got a mail response from traxxas and they said that the 190mm body is a perfect fit, mine is electric, so maybe as nitro buzzard says nitro is 200mm..... i use my 4tec for drifting so i need it to be electric

He is correct We all assumed that it was nitro.

Back