what are the dimensions of the losi 22s sct kicker's battery bay

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC MAN

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
Hi guys i was just wondering what the dimensions of the losi 22s sct kicker's battery bay, so i can but a bigger battery in it. The dimensions of the battery bay don't really show up on the web so i was wondering if any of you guys who have one could tell me the dimensions of it.

thanks in advance

Do you not have a ruler, tape, or any kind of measuring device so you can measure the one you have? Thats going to be the easiest way to find out. I dont personally own that kit so I can't measure it for you personally.

i do not currently own the rc car so i have no way of measuring it:(

I would suggest just buying the kit, then measuring it, and then ordering the appropriate battery. Unless you get lucky and someone just happens to own the kit but doesn't look like anyone on here does atm.

You can look at the suggested batteries, from the retailers, they might give you a dimension. Or try YouTubing it. I’m looking to buy the same truck so I’m in the same situation! I would second the advice, buy it then figure out what fits. I know, I know, we want the battery and the truck at the same time.....

The recommend battery is (L)137mm x (W)47mm x (H)25mm. As long as you're not over that size it should fit.

Back