What are some Great Upgrades for the Losi 22s SCT 2wd RTR to be more compedative

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in
H

Heidemann12

RC Newbie
Good Afternoon,

I just recently got into R/C racing bought the Losi 22s SCT RTR. looking for upgrades and will any 22sct Losi part be compatible ? also took it to the track for the first time and the plastic tie ends kept popping off whats a good upgrade for those ?

cbaker65

cbaker65

Hardcore RCNT User
Good Afternoon,

I just recently got into R/C racing bought the Losi 22s SCT RTR. looking for upgrades and will any 22sct Losi part be compatible ? also took it to the track for the first time and the plastic tie ends kept popping off whats a good upgrade for those ?
See if you can find the type that the ball joints just have a hole an screw them down with
the screw & nut ,rather than the ball stud that screws into the arm!...:cool:

H

Heidemann12

RC Newbie
See if you can find the type that the ball joints just have a hole an screw them down with
the screw & nut ,rather than the ball stud that screws into the arm!...:cool:
they dont even have that its a straight plastic piece wouldn't i have to upgrade the wheel bearings as well ?

Rcknucklehead

Rcknucklehead

RCNT Rookie
cbaker65

cbaker65

Hardcore RCNT User
You can also try the hop-up brand names like Mip & RPM!....

An what RCknucklehead showed ,what I also would use!...:thumbs-up:

H

Heidemann12

RC Newbie
Thanks for the Help Guys any other Upgrades i should go for to make it a competitive truck should of bought the Kit but didn't know any better

HeavyBag

HeavyBag

RC Newbie
Thanks for the Help Guys any other Upgrades i should go for to make it a competitive truck should of bought the Kit but didn't know any better
Tires. It's all about the tires. After the right tires are glued up, you can then work on the oils in the shocks and diff.