What 40mm 12v fans . Highspeed Strong cooling, cheap, DIY ? where ? I prefer China. Buy 6-10pc of them

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
  5. Boating
I need atleast six of these fans.
Maybe good have some extra also , if 10pack is cheap.

Is there any decent fans i can run with smal 3s lipo ?

I want something that blows great, 28-40mm thick, max 40x40x40mm
like this picture

9fb99a3b-c00b-45c6-b177-4b99f84e305a.b8dcd251523be9c0ac68cee7cc5101a3.jpeg

Problem these Sanyo Denki are too Expensive.
OK if i only needed 1 or 2.
I need ATLEAST 6pc

There must be something else in China cheap ? that is decent ?
12-19bucks each would be nice

Any link please ? 12volt , i will run them with smal 3s lipo 2200mah

They need do atleast 15000rpm at 3s
i will waterproof them with CORRO-X self if i run in snow or after rain conditions. I always have Dusty Motor dirt/snow cover also in my Bashers.

So they dont need be waterproof. I can take care of that part self.

Please help me someone i need order them this weekend

Look at HP rack mount server fans. I bought some that I think were 40mm. They sound like a jet engine running. Way way too fast for what I needed, but awesome fans.

Look at HP rack mount server fans. I bought some that I think were 40mm. They sound like a jet engine running. Way way too fast for what I needed, but awesome fans.
I was going to say the same thing or go to a pc shop alot of the old i mean windows socket754 and am1 95-2000 office pcs have 40-50mm fans some even smaller for the on board video

rccar4life ...i may have a couple laying around too i dont need i use to build and repair pcs as a teen kept some stuff i could forward transfer (heatsinks,fans wires ,atx+4 power supplys) i will look and if i find any ill test them and let you know id ask for shipping thats all . Also laptops find junk laptops they have usually 2-4 internal fans between 30-60mm. Usually the acer,asus,hp have the smaller fans, some older tube monitors has fans too

sadly i live in EU :(

thanx anyways.

I have found on Aliexpress cheap shop, they sell Sanyo .,only 12bucks each 28000rpm 12v same as picture before
these are SICK, i have read alot good about these Sanyo denki.
many speedrunners have them