What’s a good 1/26 scale rc like the old losi sct

• Thread starter NurturantQuasar
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurturantQuasar

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
What’s a good small scale rc? I have a old brushed motor losi micro sct and it’s plenty quick and handles good but it doesn’t have enough torque to be fun. The slightest incline and it looses a lot of speed(bad for jumps). What’s a good 1/24 scale rc that’s like a short course truck or something so it can take some jumps? I was thinking of maybe one of the old losi micro t cause it has a bit better acceleration than the sct but I’m unsure how easy it would be to find parts for one of those now days

edit: I know team associated makes some great racers but anyone know if there 1/28 scale cars are any good? https://www.associatedelectrics.com/teamassociated/cars_and_trucks/TR28/RTR_Truggy/

Last edited:
Man 1/26 scale super small. Man I would loose that in my weeds.

People can be quite self important these days, for some reason lately everyone has to choose sides, no matter what the topic, you either do what I believe in, or your the enemy. That is why I try to find places with no people to play, but it is difficult to find those spots.

Try not to let it get to you, remember they are mostly jealous because thier lives suck, and they want to feel superior, don't let them ruin it for you.

Not sure about the small size racers, I only have micro crawlers. Maybe something like this?
Click here

Last edited:
I had one of the old Losi micro Ts. Blinged it all out with aluminum parts and put a brushless system in it. That thing was stupid fast and pretty much only drivable in a wide open parking lot lol...but I digress. A Micro T would be great if you can find one but like you said I'd look around on ebay and other places online and see if theres enough parts support for it.

Other than that I can't help ya. That was my first and last micro and I havent had it in 10 years. Smallest thing i have now is a Losi mini T and I only got that for the wife. I'm sure some one on here will know though. Just brought back good memories about that little micro rocket I built :)

I had one of the old Losi micro Ts. Blinged it all out with aluminum parts and put a brushless system in it. That thing was stupid fast and pretty much only drivable in a wide open parking lot lol...but I digress. A Micro T would be great if you can find one but like you said I'd look around on ebay and other places online and see if theres enough parts support for it.

Other than that I can't help ya. That was my first and last micro and I havent had it in 10 years. Smallest thing i have now is a Losi mini T and I only got that for the wife. I'm sure some one on here will know though. Just brought back good memories about that little micro rocket I built :)
They are great little trucks I used to have one when I was a young kid that my one grandpa bought me to try and get me into the rc hobby. I remember I had a black Baja bug body I put on it. Other than that it was stock. I drove that thing all the time. I also remember racing micro t’s with my grandfather on the street in front of his house. One day I hit a crack on the cement in front of my house and completely destroyed the suspension and as a young kid I couldn’t put it back together so it sat. I still had it all these years later recently with all the replacement parts I needed but we just moved and it somehow got lost during the move.

Back