went scaling

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
well i was supposed to go to a comp but its a 2 hour drive and the weather was horrible when i needed to leave to make it in time so i cancelled and went scaling instead with my buddy Kevin (vp of s.i.c)...heres some pics.

003-24.jpg

004-18.jpg

005-13.jpg

008-5.jpg

016-2.jpg

019.jpg

020-1.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

026.jpg

thanks Rolex, I'm kinda diggin what my buddy did with his jk turning it into a pickup...

awesome picture sng your buddys jk looks badass

thanks man... yeah his is cool, i hope is does some fenders for it though.

yeah he did joe.

That's a kick ass idea for one of those JK bodies, now I wish I had picked one up when WalMart was blowing them out for $20

I'll be putting some thought into that pickup body. I kind of like the different look. Maybe the pickup bed and a removable rag top since I've already removed the rear seat and detailed the interior.
Again, great pics. Really looking real.

Love this shot. Crossing the Serengeti with the Mudder Truckers.

020-1.jpg

Last edited:
i really like his body,makes me want a scale jeep badlly

Excellent pics. Beautiful scalers.

I think Rolex finally got his monkey to make all of his posts for him, because the real Rolex would have passed out at the shear site of a muddy rig never making it the key board to reply or post, LOL!!!! JK!!!!:hehe::p::D

Excelent pics looks like you two had a blast...:D

lol no doubt curtis!!!

I think Rolex finally got his monkey to make all of his posts for him, because the real Rolex would have passed out at the shear site of a muddy rig

LMFAO!! I have the chimp here for a weekend training session. :hehe:

This isn't a Savage, it's a scaler, and if there's one thing that makes them look real, it's mud.....or rust.

LMFAO!! I have the chimp here for a weekend training session. :hehe:

This isn't a Savage, it's a scaler, and if there's one thing that makes them look real, it's mud.....or rust.

AAAHHH I see driving the savage is where you draw the line, or not driving it, LOL!!! the other RC's just get to see the pillows and down comforter, LOL!!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Nice pictures. I like the ones of them in the mud.

Sweeet pic's...the mud ones are awesome. Thanks for sharing

thanks guys.

Awesome pics, looks like you guys had some fun.....love the muddin pics.

Back