Well Well Well

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
It looks like they finally got around to banning me over at traxxas:angry: It just breaks my heart. Now I start my phone war to find out why???

LoL, you really dont know why they banned you?

-WoodiE

Not a clue:dumb: Its not like I ever broke any of the rules. I mean where is it said I can't tell people in need where to find me.

Thanks WoodiE:)

My first E-mail to traxxas.

Hi My name on the board is Hunter I Think Iv been banned and would like to know why??? I did not attack anyone I have not used any foul language or given any miss information to the users of the board.

Thank you for your time Hunter.

Lets see what happens.

Thanks Matts:D And as far as the last couple days goes Iv told you, you just need to grow a tougher skin and not let people get to you, my self included.

P.S its good to see your name back on the loged on list.

Last edited:
Cool now moving on to bigger and better things:) Tomorrow I hit the phones to see why I was Banned. If I get any info Ill let you all know.

If I have to make a 1000 calls and write 10,000 e-mails Ill get some info from someone:D

Originally posted by Hunter
If I have to make a 1000 calls and write 10,000 e-mails Ill get some info from someone:D
While you are at it ask him why sukc is used over 1700 times and I said it once and I was Gone ...

Also good luck actually getting anything out of anyone I sent a couple emails they don't give a sH!7 but maybe you get lucky heck if you do I may try your route just to see if I can get mine back.. Anyway have fun.. X

Sorry to hear that Hunter. I think that they might not know what it is they are losing. Just goes to show you what one or two mods can do to a forum in a short time. I wish you luck in your quest for knowledge, but doubt you will get the satisfaction you desire or deserve. You can always go back under an alias. I know you are happy in your new home here...so i don't need to console you with that fact.

It looks as if I have been Ban as well.
I wonder if its because I gave OQ the Clapp?

Thanks again Matts Ill ask for Nick when I call. And X if I get the chance Ill ask for you:D

Considering all I've said and done, I'm surprised that my profile is still active. I am not banned yet. Makes you wonder.

Originally posted by FastEddy
It looks as if I have been Ban as well.
I wonder if its because I gave OQ the Clapp?

Thanks skyMaxx and your right I have a good home here now. And its all your fault FastEddy Your the cause of my down fall:angry: Naw J/K FastEddy:D I almost forgot it serves you right FastEddy to be banned your just a trouble maker I knew it from the start. J/K:D

Last edited:
:banana: See what you get for hanging out with me...
Trouble Nutin but trouble..:devious:

Yeah but its just so much fun:banana: As long as I dont start to drive like you Ill be happy:)

Ok now I'm real MADE they banned SheMaxx to (my wife) what up with that??? She didnt even post anything now they have two people that are going after them.

It just came to me FastEddy you got my hole family banned in one shot. Good work:)

Last edited:
Did they ban your IP?

I have not checked yet its hard to see through the tears. ill let you know be back soon.

Did they ban your IP?
I definatly think they ban by ip which is a crock of Sheit seeing as how at my work 1000 of us use the same ip throuh our proxey server and I can't login with anyname at work. IF I make a new one its shut down minutes after I make one post.

Also my home Ip until it changed one night was getting hit everytime I made a new ip. Man screw traxxas just think the rules that I said in the thread
Keep it clean and on topic. Personal attacks/ bad language (masked or not) will not be tolerated and will result in the termination of your account.
from nitro tackel box it said your account not that you would lose the ability to have an acount there.. also nitro chicken said this
A lot of people are getting banned for using bad language. Read this and don't lose your post count.
Which infers you will lose that acount not the opportunity to make another acount. All I can say is there is a person that SUCKS and her name sounds like OvalTeen. X

I'm locked out:angry: But I'm not out yet:D

Back