Well this just happened!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

King of Bling
Reaction score

It was only a matter of time. I could not resist the siren's call any longer. Charging up the two 4s batteries now!

Nice. Congrats. Are you guys all single??? Lol. My wife would RIP my johnson off if I went out and spent $50 on RC stuff, yet alone $800!

Good for you!!! I miss my single days. I had 2 ATVs, a SxS, a sweet truck and trailer.......now I have a SUV and a family. If she had any idea what I had in RC stuff $ wise she would demand I sell it.

It is giant. Any word on how durable it is??

Like any RTR, it has its weak points. The guy at the hobby shop has one and so far he has broken the steering rack by slamming it into a tire of a parked car. they do not make an aluminum steering rack for it yet, but when they do I will definitely buy it. I am also getting the Losi aluminum servo mount.

I'm going to treat it like my 1/10 scale Rock Rey and see how she does. What I won't do is send it at the BMX track. It's too big and not designed for massive air.

Man I am so upset. I really thought this truck was going to be durable. I ran it for about 20 minutes before it broke. I wasn't even running it hard. Just did a tiny jump and a spindle broke. #sad #angry

Last edited:
Nice. Congrats. Are you guys all single??? Lol. My wife would RIP my johnson off if I went out and spent $50 on RC stuff, yet alone $800!

I'm married. I have over 30 RCs currently. My wife has 5. In fact, she just surprised me with a Traxxas XO-1 for Valentine's day.

Why did you marry someone like that? How many pairs of shoes does she have?

You'll love the SRR! I beat my SBR hard and it always takes it.

Wow that was a fast box to bench. Looked like it slammed hard on the landing, shocks a bit soft?

I'm married. I have over 30 RCs currently. My wife has 5. In fact, she just surprised me with a Traxxas XO-1 for Valentine's day.

Why did you marry someone like that? How many pairs of shoes does she have?

Huge b00bs!

Wow that was a fast box to bench. Looked like it slammed hard on the landing, shocks a bit soft?

Not at all. The truck is heavy and that was pretty big air with a landing biased towards the nose. I didn't make it 100% around. Close though! I have video of other jumps I did prior that it handled fine. I can't blame the truck for this. I was being sarcastic with my post. LHS where I bought it has the spindle in stock. I just need to take a ride ?

Huge b00bs!

Got that, too. You got hosed!

Just messing with you, buddy. She has to have something special to keep you around. It just sucks that she's incompatible with this hobby.

It was awesome watching it approach that jump though! It just kinda leaped off the face of it.

Got that, too. You got hosed!

Just messing with you, buddy. She has to have something special to keep you around. It just sucks that she's incompatible with this hobby.

Yeah, I've found women hate this hobby. They find it childish and silly. I've only had 1 girl I ever dated be ok with it.

Yeah, I've found women hate this hobby. They find it childish and silly. I've only had 1 girl I ever dated be ok with it.

Their loss! :D

I was shocked when my wife wanted to try RC. Even more shocked when she started researching, buying, and working on her own vehicles.

Back