Welcome Morgan

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Its nice to see your our 200th member;) I hope you like the board and if you have any questions just post them and we will do our best to help. Oh and Morgan how big is face brick:D Hit the books were having a test on thursday:banana:

Welcome to the last forum you will have to register for. BTW thanks for coming; now Woodie can give me that OS engine we've been hearing about since I registered two months ago...

C'mon, Woodie my address is....:D

I'd race you for it, but It wouldn't be fair...MY T-MAXX would crush your RS 4 like GraveDigger does to so much junk on a regular basis...;) I mean that literally..no reference to speed.

I thought it was the first 200 members with 30 posts. So I guess you will just have to WAIT to NOT win that engine:)

Doh...the rules of the contest rear their ugly head. Looking at the member list, we could be waiting a long time for that day to get here....Guess we'll have to wait NCNitro

Sky you could not catch my RS4 with your T, lol. Although I would Like an OS for it since I already have an OS CVX .15 in my T. So the only crushing going on will be me crushing your ego. ;)

I acknowledge the speed advantage...but an image from Oceans 11 keeps popping into my mind...an image of an RC getting crushed by a 1:1. Perhaps, I'll use that method as well...:D

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
I acknowledge the speed advantage...but an image from Oceans 11 keeps popping into my mind...an image of an RC getting crushed by a 1:1. Perhaps, I'll use that method as well...:D

Funny, thats what I was thinking of when I read your last post.
That was a great movie:devious:

Yes, we need 200 members with 30 posts or more, plue Admins, and mods do not count so substract 4 from our membership total.

-WoodiE

its an honesty issue. Say if one of the mods did win, then there's always that chance that someone might say it was staged becuase he or she was a mod. This way, no matter who wins, its a member no more no less.

-WoodiE

Back