Welcome Morgan

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hunter

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Its nice to see your our 200th member;) I hope you like the board and if you have any questions just post them and we will do our best to help. Oh and Morgan how big is face brick:D Hit the books were having a test on thursday:banana:

SkyMaxx

RCNT VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Welcome to the last forum you will have to register for. BTW thanks for coming; now Woodie can give me that OS engine we've been hearing about since I registered two months ago...

C'mon, Woodie my address is....:D

SkyMaxx

RCNT VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'd race you for it, but It wouldn't be fair...MY T-MAXX would crush your RS 4 like GraveDigger does to so much junk on a regular basis...;) I mean that literally..no reference to speed.

Hunter

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I thought it was the first 200 members with 30 posts. So I guess you will just have to WAIT to NOT win that engine:)

SkyMaxx

RCNT VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Doh...the rules of the contest rear their ugly head. Looking at the member list, we could be waiting a long time for that day to get here....Guess we'll have to wait NCNitro

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Sky you could not catch my RS4 with your T, lol. Although I would Like an OS for it since I already have an OS CVX .15 in my T. So the only crushing going on will be me crushing your ego. ;)

SkyMaxx

RCNT VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I acknowledge the speed advantage...but an image from Oceans 11 keeps popping into my mind...an image of an RC getting crushed by a 1:1. Perhaps, I'll use that method as well...:D

[email protected]

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Originally posted by SkyMaxx
I acknowledge the speed advantage...but an image from Oceans 11 keeps popping into my mind...an image of an RC getting crushed by a 1:1. Perhaps, I'll use that method as well...:D

Funny, thats what I was thinking of when I read your last post.
That was a great movie:devious:

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Yes, we need 200 members with 30 posts or more, plue Admins, and mods do not count so substract 4 from our membership total.

-WoodiE

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
its an honesty issue. Say if one of the mods did win, then there's always that chance that someone might say it was staged becuase he or she was a mod. This way, no matter who wins, its a member no more no less.

-WoodiE