Welcome M@xximillion...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Welcome to the site M@xximillion, hope you enjoy your stay!

-WoodiE

THanks guys for the warm welcome. As for why i'm here, well at another forum I noticed my posts getting removed with no explanation, once was do to using the term B/Sing, ok I guess thats a bad word or something:confused: But then the other day someone posted a picture of their maxx, and under the truck was a newspaper with an article. Mind you this was a NEWSPAPER not a smut book. The title was about children having to eat mice to stay alive. All I did was point out the article, not to be rude or disgusting, just point it out and automaticly my post was removed! I also noticed once that not only was some words removed in my post but words were changed around! there was a whole sentance that was put in like I said it! I'm sorry, thats just weird man, if you want to warn someone about language fine, but what this mod didn't realize is that we in the forums are pearsonalities that exist due to our words, you change the words, you rob the identity.

Sorry for rambling on, I had to get this off my chest.

Well M@xximillion, I assure you we dont edit your post or remove them w/o you knowing why we did so.

As far as editing your words, I wont happen, but i feel your pain too. Someone from the 'other forum' asked a question about doing a carb flip, I replied with some info and a link to Maxxtraxx's info on flipping the carb, that link was changed to point to someones husbands site. Go figure.

None the less we're glad to have you around, as stated many times. If you have any question please feel free to ask or just shoo the breeze with us.

-WoodiE

Welcome MM glad to see you joined the fasting growing R/C boards around. Sorry to hear about your post issues but unfortuantly that is becoming a comon thing at certain places.. Have a look at some of the other posts here and you will see what I mean. X

Thanks, I have, and even though the other place was very helpful you can feel the tension in the air. I also frequent www.stangnet.com and the mods there are good and fair. Maybe I was spoiled and expected the same everywhere. Seems I was wrong.:cool:

Welcome aboard...I think you may have found your permanent residence...this place will grow on you and make you never want to leave...it's that good.

Yep already has, I've been reading all the threads and like what I see.:banana:

Originally posted by M@xximillion
B/Sing
Sounds like you met HW! He and I got into it a month or so ago for me posting BS. Nothing was filtered out but he felt that the abbreviation was bad enough to delete the post. At least he could have gotten creative and instead of deleting the entire post he could have edited the post. I mean the filters at the site don't delete the entire post when you post a word that is caught by the filters, it only filters the word in question out.

Enough rambling. Welcome aboard!

Welcome abord MM. It sounds like you've seen first hand the reason most of us are over here. It's a much nicer place to be. (or should I say "It's a much nicer plact to B/S!")

Uht-oh, I might get banned from the Traxxas site for using B/S here!! :eek:

I must be sleeping.....

WELCOME MM!! And I saw the rat post. Didn't bother me....Hmmm.....

Anyway. Sit back and relax. It's a better place..

welcome MM....I have eaten mice, they are tasty...just like chicken.

This thread is going way off topic, fix it or its being locked.

-WoodiE

Sorry about that , hey everyone thanks again for the welcome.

Welcome to the board M@xxillion:classic: