welcome hugeguy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Niffken

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
dont be shy. you can ask questions and make posts...we dont bite!!!:)

HugeGuy

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
You know I have been browsing through this site all day long. I followed a link by Niffken, to his video and figured I'd look around. I liked what I saw and the general environment here.

I havn't had any problems on the traxxas forum myself but I have seen some of the "selective editing/deleting" that people have mentioned. This forum just seems so much more relaxed and kicked back... just like me! :) So squeeze over.. HugeGuy coming through!

Niffken

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
stick around stay a while...I did and now i consider it my home. I still view the traxxas board but i enjoy myself more here:)

HugeGuy

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Yes, I noticed that. Looks fairly comfortable here... now make room on that couch! :)

Niffken

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i will move over for a fellow computer geek anytime. Now you need to get a sig going...Something that makes you unique. I think i am going to change mine back to my monkey!!!!

HugeGuy

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hmmm... a sig eh? Well lets see.. what to put in there. So many possibilities. Would want something that would reflect my personality, without offending all of the hotties on here.. :)

Candyman

'Cuse is in the house!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hotties, huh? Well unless my powers of observation suck, it's all guys. But I could be wrong. Certainly have been known to be in the past.

Welcome HugeGuy. Relax and get comfortable. But the recliner is mine...

Niffken

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
we do have a mrs.bigballs here from time to time!!

HugeGuy

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
AACCKKKK!! Reminds me of my prison days... err.. I mean.......
*runs out the door*:banana:

Candyman

'Cuse is in the house!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Oops. Again I am wrong. I also know there is one other. But she rarely comes to this side of the fence.