website help.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Last night the power went off, not sure if that has anything to do with it but today I get this pop up asking for username and password for several different sites I try to access, no idea how to make it quit.

upload_2016-7-27_9-45-17.png

@slowngreen the url shows one thing but the title of the page tab is showing "NETGEAR router" which makes me think you are on wireless network and for some reason Netgear wants you to log in. Maybe the netgear reset itself?

Try entering the user/pass you set on your router. If that doesn't work you can try the default of admin / password

That was it, had to login to the router. Never have had to do that, that I can remember at least. Thanks @WoodiE

I think that is a proto call in case the system is hacked!

I have to re-enter pass words too every now & then!
Lol...I hate it ,because I've changed my pass words so many times that
I can't remember them because I rely on the sites to memorize them when
I log in.
It happened on my photo host not too long ago ,an now its screwed up
an they've changed the format ,its lousy!

Power outtage also killed my DLink wifi extender thing. I reset it and tried a new ethernet cable, it shows it as available and full bars but it wont connect to any sites. Didnt have it on a power strip, should I have?

It's a good idea, SNG. I would try to unplug the router from the adapter and let it sit for about 5 minutes and try again. If nothing will connect, it's time for a new router.

Back