Was going to keep it lite weight....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul_G

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
Had these axles with brass laying around and well things happened. Now the truck is considerably heavier.. lol.

But it looks neat. How long I'll keep them on is unknown. I run my stuff light now.

CAC1DB13-FC30-485D-AC0C-3F354F8A1534.jpeg

8B3B4192-FFBD-4681-815C-7E4C0D7F4A2F.jpeg

Another pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 28
I've been taking weight off recently. Messing with how the truck moves over obstacles with well places sprung weight vs unsprung. As far as how the truck moves I'm liking it with less unsprung weight and a little more sprung weight in the front on the frame forward of the axle.

I've been taking weight off recently. Messing with how the truck moves over obstacles with well places sprung weight vs unsprung. As far as how the truck moves I'm liking it with less unsprung weight and a little more sprung weight in the front on the frame forward of the axle.
I used to make all my crawlers heavy, but I switched to light weight with just a slight forward bias. I installed these axles because I had them collecting dust and the fact I have so much money invested I won't sell them either.. lol ($330 for both axles/brass)

Last edited:
Back