was a nice day!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitehawk403

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
:flaming: well i thought i was going to have a nice day today. wasn't even outside 20 mins till this damn dog came out of nowhere and attacked my revo. i coundnt even get away. tore a big rip in my tire, and my rear differentials are stripped. i just replaced the rear bulkhead a week ago. now I'm gonna have to take it all apart again. i mentioned earlier in the t-maxx forum that i still have my revo to drive today. thats not gonna happen. back to driving the t-maxx again (which still rocks :boxing:) i just wanted to get my revo out and break my own stuff, not a damn dog do it for me...lol anyway, nuf said. I'm gonna go do some maxx bashin. BTW beware of neighborhood dogs :sniper:

One thing... KICK THAT DAMN DOG!!!

lmao! sorry man, I know that sux but jus picturing it is pretty darn funny. I agree with Jon, kick that dog.

If there is a leash law were you live I whould go over and tell the neighbor that they are going to have to pay for the damage... Was it a boxer?? they have a thing about nitros.LOL I no I have two of them.. I have to lock in the house when I run mine out back.. they grab them and try to run off

lol.... yep you guessed it. it was a boxer.

i sit back and laugh about it now. i dont know who owns the dog, I've never seen in this area before. but oh well, wonder if there are any bolt ons i can put on it :stickup: till we meet agin doggie lol

nitehawk403 said:
i sit back and laugh about it now. i dont know who owns the dog, I've never seen in this area before. but oh well, wonder if there are any bolt ons i can put on it :stickup: till we meet agin doggie lol

Get yourself a REAL monster truck(Giga Crusher, Mad Force, Genesis, LST, MGT, Mammoth, Savage, Titan) and run the damn dog over! :idea:

Last edited:
A real truck? Get real. My Revo will run circles around those trucks. LST [when it is running] is the exception and they are very close :2cents:

What's that engine rated at, in DP? (that's dog power)
Next time you run and the dog is around, keep spraying the lid and tires with rubbing alcohol. The bitter taste will change his habits real quick.

bashaholic said:
A real truck? Get real. My Revo will run circles around those trucks. LST [when it is running] is the exception and they are very close :2cents:

You forgot the savage, lol. Hope you can get fixed soon and be back at it, lol nice story.

Just did a greyhound search, they can hit about 45 mph. I guess I need a big block & new gear ratio. :) :)

Or a weapon...

If the alchohol doesn't make him leave it alone, maybe it will make him drunk enough to not chase it!

bashaholic said:
Just did a greyhound search, they can hit about 45 mph. I guess I need a big block & new gear ratio. :) :)
Just drive it in a neighborhood that only has Daschunds. (wiener dogs)
They're also fun to use as speed bumps.

LOL.... a potato gun works too... i shot a screw driver through a 9-inch tree trunk... it works off of compressed air..

does anyone know where i can get some rear differentials for my revo.. i can't find them on tower nor can my lhs..

this is what happened to my revo,, but only worse. i came across this vid and had to post it..

vid didnt work sorry. I'm not sure what exactly i need till i get it apart. its either the ring and pinion or maybe the spider gears. i managed to find some on ebay.