Sold / Found wanted tmaxx engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmaxx96

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
wanted tmaxx engine any size cheap as can get would be great mine is worn out and the carb is broken will take any trades too here are the items i own and will put a whole car toogether for an engine :\

ok i got another, do you have your old TRX3.3?? i got a os max .18TM for sale, but ill need a trx3.3 in the deal

do be do be do

Last edited:
no i have a 2.5

pm me please I'm interested will you take 35?;)

I'm posting from my phone and PM is kind of a pain so I'll post here.

i jusy thought of something.. this engine is side exhausy. You would need side exhaust header that will point the pipe in the right direction. just an FYI.

Last edited:
I'm posting from my phone and PM is kind of a pain so I'll post here.

i jusy thought of something.. this engine is side exhausy. You would need side exhaust header that will point the pipe in the right direction. just an FYI.

no worries i have one and is it a direct drop in ? if its not I'm not interested but thnx for the reply:D

no worries i have one and is it a direct drop in ? if its not I'm not interested but thnx for the reply:D
As far as fitting.. yes, it'll drop right in. any .15 will mount up in a tmaxx. the engine is from an RC10GT2 so it's rotary carb as well. that should be relatively easy to figure out the linkage though. It's yours if you want it. I'll accept your offer of $35 shipped. Paypal to [email protected] via bank account

As far as fitting.. yes, it'll drop right in. any .15 will mount up in a tmaxx. the engine is from an RC10GT2 so it's rotary carb as well. that should be relatively easy to figure out the linkage though. It's yours if you want it. I'll accept your offer of $35 shipped. Paypal to [email protected] via bank account

sorry man i dont have paypal but i could send you a check or MO if thats ok wats your addy?

Sorry bud, I just sold that engine the other day. I do have another engine somewhat similar in setup though. An O.S. 18-CV, Side exhaust, rotary carb, pullstart. It's only got like a dozen tanks on it and it's visually in mint condition. I'm looking for quite a bit more but it's also a lot more power than that Associated .15 and it will drop in just as a .15 would. I'm looking for $100 shipped

WTB still looking for a cheap one under 100 bucks i need it b4 all the snow melts please anyone got one ?

i have a brand new o.s, max .15cv-x that has only had one tank of fuel through it but i'm not sure if i could sell it or not...if i'm alowed to i'll need 100 plus shipping because i payed 159.99 for it

nah man it needs to be under 100 but thanx for the reply i appreciate it

i dont have that much money man

I have a new traxxas 3.3 but i think its over your price range but i also have a .18 XTM with a roto-start system that i would make a good deal on. PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.