Want to buy…where to find..

• Thread starter Cheez ‘n’ Quackers
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez ‘n’ Quackers

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Anyone know where I can pick up handles? Modern world problem. Sure changing out the bits is easy enough but I would like to have a couple more just for convenience sake. I tried Tekno and Amain plus a couple of other searches but no luck.
image.jpg

I have had these Dynamite drivers for 7+ years now, and they still look like new. Even with them being used on RC stuff, my 3d printers, and a number of 3d printed projects, they show absolutely no wear at all.
Dynamite Machined Hex Driver Metric Set Red DYN2904 Hand Tools Misc https://a.co/d/3TUequg

Last edited:
I have the same set that WF has. I can agree on that. I had that set since 2016 I believe and no wear.

I have had these Dynamite drivers for 7+ years now, and they still look like new. Even with them being used on RC stuff, my 3d printers, and a number of 3d printed projects, they show absolutely no wear at all.
Dynamite Machined Hex Driver Metric Set Red DYN2904 Hand Tools Misc https://a.co/d/3TUequg
I think everyone is missing the point.🤷 I have all that I need. Again, just saying first world problem. Pure laziness of not taking one bit off to put another on.
image.jpg

Oh, I see. You just need two more handles. Not sure those Tekno tools are even made anymore? So to find a different handle that fits those bit might be a bit challenging, since I'm guessing not many of the sets will list that dimension. Anyway, good luck.

I think everyone is missing the point.🤷 I have all that I need. Again, just saying first world problem. Pure laziness of not taking one bit off to put another on.

Anyone know where I can pick up ^some more of these Tekno^ handles? Modern world problem. Sure changing out the bits is easy enough but I would like to have a couple more just for convenience sake ^and have a complete Tekno matching set^. I tried Tekno and Amain plus a couple of other searches but no luck.
image.jpg
Apparently, the question didn't come across clearly enough on multiple forums. I enjoyed the responses though. Drastic times call for drastic measures. Buy the set on eBay and sell off the non-Tekno pieces, or buy two Tekno XT screwdrivers that are still in stock some places.

Back