Want to build from scratch

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaang

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i want to build a K3 and what i need is a full parts list with part numbers and the whole shibang. I know this is a pain in the butt but i cannot afford to buy the whole thing at once. 600 or 700 i can not get past the wife without her noticing so i want to buy pieces as i can and build it from the ground up. please give me a site, if there is one. or if anyone is feeling adventurous you can email me a listing of all parts and part numbers. thanks alot in advance. my email is [email protected]

I know the price of admission for a K3 is high, but by pieceing one together you're gonna tripple your cost. If you really want to save some money I'd suggest looking for one used off of eBay, and just replace whatever parts that need to be repaired/replaced.

Agree completely with GilBeQuick. You'll pay so much more buying everything in pieces than as a whole. Does it have to be a K3 ?
There are alot of other breat buggies out there and for significantly less than the price of a K3.

Maybe instead of buying piece by piece you can just save so much a week untill you then have enough?

Just do a cash advance once a month on the credit card for $200 or $300, and after a couple of months you can get one. I have seen them for as low as $640 on the internet, (not Ebay).

Well, I guess it depends on whether or not you want to do things like buy the Fioroni parts in place of the Kyosho Parts. Or Racers Edge, or GPM etc etc.

Then maybe it might make sense to build it from the ground up.

Otherwise, go to the Kyosho website for a complete parts list:

This is the link for the Kanai 2:

http://www.gpmd.com/cgi-bin/wgpprt100p?&I=KYOC0562

I dont know when the 3 will be on their site. Sorry

Too bad there's no RTR version of it, or you could do what I've been doing with my Storm and upgrade it peice by peice to the "Pro" version.

Back